Fairy

Gajeel

"SHRIMP" I yelled.

"Surprise," She said fiddling with her dress.

"Ms.Levy visited us yesterday because we ordered a shipment of colour foundation books for a school and we were in chaos about models as she volunteered herself as one, obviously we are going to pay her," Marijane said walking to me and took the wings and gave them to Levy.

"Ms.Levy you have ten minutes to talk
and change," she said

"For the rest of you, move to a bench with your partner and start discussing ideas," Marijane said walking away.

"YOU A MODEL!" yelled Blondie running towards Levy

"Yeah, I signed up to be your model but I guess I'm Gajeel's," Levy said turning bright red.

"Yeah Blondie shes mine," I said walking placing my arm around her.

The blonde smiled and then pulled Shrimp by her and whispered in her ear.

I watched as Shrimps face went from normal to bright red.

"I HAVE TO WHAT!" She screamed

"Y-yup and h-he's gotta p-paint it,
What d-did y-you think a m-model was" Blondie said leaving a shook shrimp

"Ya'know ya don't have to be my model," I said looking at her, her face calmed from the mega blush.

"No I can do this, I trust you anyways," she said looking at me her face was full of confidence.

"Damn Shrimp"

"MODELS GO TO THE BACK ROOM TO PREPARE YOURSELVES, FOR PAINT" Scream Marijane

People filed out, let the show began I guess.

Lucy's Pov

Was I nervous about Natsu seeing me naked, no that wasn't what I'm nervous about. I'm nervous about the fact that he's pissed and I'm scared he's gonna yell at me again.

*
We all got 'dressed'. I placed the black rode around my body and seen Levy was spacing out.

"Y-you o-okay L-Levy," I asked she was holding her chest.

"What if I'm not what he likes" she cried

"What!" I said

"I'm small like a kid Lu," she said pointing at her chest.

"Oh, Mavis L-Levy y-your b-beautiful and s-strong and s-smart. I-if h-he doesn't like y-you or says
a-anything u-use his b-blood as paint" I assured her hugging her.

"Okay I can do this"
She said stepping back and smacked her face.

"Hell Yeah," I said.

"Hey uh Levy, don't worry about Gajeel he'd never shame a girl on her appearance," Grey said wrapping the ride around him.

"Thanks, guy I don't know" she smiled

"Grey and your welcome"
He said

"LETS GO MODELS" Marijane yelled.

Gajeel's Pov

I sketched out exactly what I want Shrimp to look like.