A cute weirdo

Natsu pov

She stood there. Her beautiful blonde hair falling over her shoulders and her big brown eyes shown with happy.

"H-Hi Natsu," she said walking towards me as I leaned against the outside wall.

"Heya Luce," I said smiling.

"L-Luce!" She yelled and flushed red 

"Yeah, it's what I'm gonna call you," I said sitting against the wall.

"O-okay," she said walking over to me and sat.

"S-So h-hows l-life," she said trying to start a conversation.

"I'm good my little sister is visiting tomorrow, apparently I left my scarf and home and she wants to see me," I said looking at Luce.

"Awww t-that's c-cute" she smiled and I stood up.

"Wanna go get food?" I asked holding out my hand for her.

She hesitated but then grabbed it, her hands are soft.

"Is t-this a d-date?" She suddenly asked covering her face with her other hand.

"Only if you want it to be," I said smirking and then winked.

"T-then I-it's a d-date," She said smiling.

*

We sat at a little restaurant in a booth. Not many people were here, it's nice.
I ordered meat and pop and she had a milkshake and pancakes, what a cute weirdo.

"Wait so he beat you if you talked?" I said in disgust.
As she sipped her Milkshake.

"Y-yeah" she replied tears threatened to fall.

I inched closer to her over the table and wiped the tears away.

"T-thanks," she said and smiled

"No problem Luce" I smiled back.

"O-okay your t-turn," she said

"My turn for what?"
I ask puzzled

"To s-share s-something a-about
y-yourself" she said

"There's nothing really to share I'm an open book," I said lying through my teeth.

"O-oh o-okay," she said you can hear the disappointment.

"How about the graffiti Dragon I know your like obsessed with him, the first time we met you?" I asked to restart the conversation.

"I-I'm not o-obsessed! I j-just t-think h-he's a-amazing" she defends stars in her eyes.

"Do you even know what he looks like? He could be some pervert" I said as Lucy's face went for happy to scared.

"OMG N-Natsu w-what if I-I'm
O-obsessed w-with a p-pervert, I m-mean t-the m-media d-doesn't know m-much about h-him!" She slouched and cried.

"I wouldn't worry about it, I think that the graffiti dragon is some weirdo kid trying to make a statement" I calming her down.

"I wonder if he's cute," she said and then covered mouth with her hands.

Wait

"LUCE YOU DIDN'T STUTTER!" I yelled As she to looked equally shocked.

"I-I w-wasn't t-thinking," she said her and shook

"Well Don't think more often," I said

"Y-you c-can't n-not Just n-not t-think!" She yelled

"Well try and for the record, I'm way cuter than the graffiti dragon," I said putting my hands behind my head

"A-And h-how d-do you k-know that" she questioned

"Just a hunch" I laughed and she giggled
"O-okay sure," she said and smiled

the best date ever

————————————————————

And that's it
Thanks for fucking reading it.
if you see any mistakes please point them out
Also, don't forget to
Like and Comment
💚💙💚💙💚
Ps: I don't own any of the characters and all credit goes to the artist of the art