Fears

Lucy's Pov

"Okay painters, you ready for your next challenge," Erza said

"Sure," Natsu said crossing his arms. He was better but still upset.

"You will paint your biggest fear," A voice said all of a sudden. What the hell.

We all turned and the looked at the figure who spoke. He was tall, dark blue hair and a red tattoo upon his eye, he looked cool.

"Jellal" Erza looked shook, her face rivalled the colour of her hair.

"Scarlet," the man is now known as Jellal said walking close to her side said.

"How's the fiancé" Erza smirked.

"I don't know, How are you Erza~," he said in a way the made every girl's knees go weak.

"FEARS!" Yelled Erza stepping away for the blue-haired boy.

"Yes as I was saying, you'll paint your biggest fear. What keeps you up at night what fuels your dark thoughts. What is your demon" He said and snapped his fingers.

A model walked out she was covered head to toe in paint, all dark colours. I'm the very center there was a boy and a girl. The boy seemed to be trying to hurt her but she stood her ground.

"The Killing Of A Loved One" Gajeel said as if it was meant to be nothing more then a mere thought.

"Yes, that's my biggest fear as it seems
Your too" Jellal said.

"Anyways, you'll have two hours to paint your fear, your time starts now" Erza yelled.

EZRA'S Pov

"Anyways, you'll have two hours to paint your fear, your time starts now" I yelled and they scattered.

I looked at Jellal, he looked good then again he always looks good.
I looked at his model as she passed

"You always paint the same one and at least one person in here truly understands," I said crossing my arms, my sword like rings brushed against my skin.

"Yes, because it means, they've been through enough to understand Ezra and if I recall when we were in their shoes you were the only one who understood," he said inching closer to me

"Y-yes I was," I said quickly.

"I've got money on the blonde, bluenette and piercings," he said walking and we began to walk.

"Why" I challenge even though I agree

"Form What I've observed the blondes worked blood sweat and tears, the bluenette has got a fighter area and the piercings had got soul a deeper connection," He said looking back at them.

"Gajeel reminds me of you a little," I said smiling

"Why do you say that," he said looking at me as if I grew to heads.

"You both believe that you'll be the end of your spouse or hurt them. You both have that mentality" I said walking up to him and poked him with one of my rings.

"You both need to realize that your not the bad guys~," I said and looked at his lips and then his beautiful eyes.

"But I am love~," he said just a whisper from my face.

"Your not~" Lips almost grazed lips

"EEEEEEH" was heard and we both jumped back faces flushed

"I-um-we-you, I have to go," Jellal said running away.

"Of course you do" I huffed and fixed myself.

"Such a fucking tease"
I muttered and walked back to the Judge's lounge.

————————————————————
And that's it
I've
Got
Some
JERZA!
For the JERZA fans
Plus
Jellal being a wuss.
Anyways

Thanks for fucking reading it.
if you see any mistakes please point them out
Also, don't forget to
Like and Comment
💚💙💚💙💚
Ps: I don't own any of the characters and all credit goes to the artist of the art