Dishes

Lucy's pov

I walked up to Natsus room.
The door was slightly open.
I walked into the room and seen bare walls and everything was clean.

My heart dropped.
Tears pricked my eyes.

I ran to my room swinging my door open and looked around.

I looked frantically around and began to cry.

"He really left" I sobbed.

I moved to my bed and sat down.

I felt something move underneath me.
I picked it up, a letter? I opened it.

So uh hi Luce.
This is probably really stupid and frustrating but trust me it's for the best. I can't tell you where I went but I can tell you I will be back. I promise
That when I get back. I will explain everything, Lucy please don't hate me. I love you more then anything and trust me I'm doing this for us.
Uh love Natsu

I sat the note down.

I didn't scream or cry or shout. I just sat there at stared at the wall.

"He left to protect me." I whispered.

"He left to protect me." I said

"HE LEFT TO PROTECT ME!" I laughed and screamed.

"THATS NOT HOW THAT WORKS YOU DUMBASS, IF YOU LOVE ME WE'D BE WORKING ON THIS TOGETHER!" I yelled and stood up.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the cups.

I marched outside and began to throw them.

With each broken cup, I slowly felt better but still hurt.

Gajeels pov

"Is she just gonna break all our dishes" Juvia said.

"I think so" Levy said and looked at her best friend as she threw cups,bowls plates anything glass.

"I think teaching her that was a bad idea" I said and looked at the blonde girl as she cried and threw more things

"Well he left, she has every right to be mad and hurt right now" Juvia said and watched.

"Shouldn't we stop her, she could hurt herself." Levy said and went to walk to her.

I grabbed shrimp and pulled her back.

"Shrimp let her be, if she breaks all
the dishes, I'll buy more. If she hurts herself I'll fix it but Levy stopping her right now is only gonna make it worse" I said from my own experiences.

The blonde didn't remind me of myself but when she was mad, she did. She was just as stubborn headed and wasn't the one to talk through her feelings. She was more of a face them head on. That's why she was so mad, her loved one ran way instead of asking for help or support. She was upset and hurt.

"Okay but if she gets hurt I'm gonna break your knee caps" Levy said causally intently watching Lucy.

"I know shrimp, I know" I smiled and watched.

After what was hours Lucy had officially broken everything that was glass in the house. She sat on the ground.

Levy looked at me and I nodded, Shrimp ran.

I sighed as I walked to my room
and looked around.

"He done fucked up" I said and picked up my phone.

"Hello" Natsu answered

"Next time I see, which I know will be soon. I'm gonna let a small 4ft nothing break your knees" I said and hung up.

Feeling satisfied with what I just did, I went to the kitchen to get water.

I opened the cabinet and-

Fuck.

I grabbed my keys and walked outside.
Passing Levy and Lucy, they smiled.

"I'm going to buy new dishes"
I glared at Lucy.

"Sorry" she blushed

"Yeah,yeah" I huffed

Levy's pov

"So yeah I'll break his knee caps when he comes back" I said making Lucy laugh.

"No we can't, that's not good"
She laughed and sighed.

"So yeah, I don't know what the Master is gonna say but they can't do anything now right? He left." Lucy said standing up.

"Where are you going" I asked standing as well.

"Honestly its been a day and I wanna sleep." She sniffled.

"Okay Lu, good night" i hugged her. We stayed like that for a while.

*

I sat in the living room, reading.
It was late and I was drifting into sleep.
Eventually sleep won.

Gajeels pov

I walked in and put all the dishes away.
"Costing me 175 for fucking dishes"
I mumbled and walked to my room.
I seen shrimp asleep on the couch and walked over to her. A book laid on her stomach as she slept peacefully.

I picked up her book and placed it on the coffee table, grabbed a blanket and put it on her.
I sat on the floor and fell
asleep.

Natsu pov

"And Son you cant-"
My phone rang cutting my dad off.
I answered it

Hello" I said

"Next time I see, which I know will be soon. I'm gonna let a small 4ft nothing break your knees" Gajeel said and hung up.

I stared at my phone, scared at who would break my legs.

"Whatever has you scared is my newest friend" My father laughed.

"A 4ft women is gonna break my legs and her boyfriend just told me that he won't stop her."
I said and smiled.

"Well my boy, your an idiot. Simple as that, running away not facing your problems and letting her get away."
My father Igneel said standing up adjusting his suit and picked up my cat.

"I'm taking happy, he doesn't like mean people" my father said like a mature 45 year old and walked out of my room.

"Thanks father of mine" I said and laid on my bed.

"Man I screwed up but I can't go back"
I whispered to no one.

"Yaknow when Juvia said I should come here and beat you up, I was ready to but now looking at you cry and be overdramatic I just feel sorry for you" my best friends voice rang from my door way.

"She hates me doesn't she" I said and looked at him.

"Juvia yes, Lucy no." He said and threw a envelope at me.

"It's got her address in it for when the contest is over ya pussy" Grey said and walked out.

I held the envelope, looking at it.

————————————————————
And that's it.
WE GOT MORE DRAMA
WERE YOU GUYS
S H O O K?
ANYWAYS.
Thanks for fucking reading it
if you see any mistakes please point them out
Also, don't forget to
Like and Comment
💚💙💚💙💚
Ps: I don't own any of the characters and all credit goes to the artist of the art