Queens and Kings

Levy's pov

Ugh my head hurts, I opened my eyes and seen a sticky note attached to my forehead. I picked it off my head and read it

Hey shrimp, so you can't handle your alcohol for shit. So you know where both my room and the kitchen are if you need more sleep or food, I went to
the studio for the out last 4 days of this night mare. Anyways I'll see you later and um yeah.

I read his note and laughed. I stood up and seen I was still in my jeans and my t-shirt smelt like alcohol. I looked around the small room I was in and seen a dark blue dress that looked familiar.

I don't know, I stumbled out of the room and made my way to Gajeels room. His sent attacked my senses instantly. I looked around at the dark room and seen paint open on the floor.

It was orange, I moved the orange paint off the floor and onto the desk where other paints of various colours and shades laid. I then seen a canvas covered.

"I don't think I should touch that" I whispered to myself

I looked at it for what felt like hours.
Deciding to leave it alone, I moved to
the dressers. He wouldn't mind if I borrowed a shirt.

I looked through countless shirts, each one was black or white none with style.
I kept looking until I seen one long sleeve, that had a silver dragon on its arm and the other had scales.

I went into his bathroom and put the shirt on. It came all the way down to my knees but tucking and tying work great, I made it look like a halter top.
I liked it and it looked good.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and called Erza

"Hello Levy, do I need to pick up any new books?" she asked, Erza tends to by more mature books from my store and buys them a lot.
"No no, I had a question" I said hoping she'd say yes.
"What"
"I'd like to know if I could stop by in and see your painters work" I asked

"Why" her voice, I could hear the smile.

"I'm writing a book on um uh the heart and soul of artist?" I said questioning
myself.

"So a tall bad mouthed ink painter has nothing to do with it" she said sly

"Nope nothing, who's that" I replied quickly.

"Yes Levy you can come"

"YESS! Thanks" I said and hung up
making my way to the studio.

Gajeels pov

"Sorry painters, it was just a friend of mine." Erza said walking back to her chair.

"So like I was saying, Queens and Kings. You'll be painting a matching set but we will be giving a limited colour palette. On each desk holds a colour scheme and because Lucy won last round she either gets to switch palettes with someone or switch others. You'll have 5 hours to complete this challenge and one of you will be leaving today" she said and I glanced at Sting, he was upset that his boyfriend left and now he had no one to talk to ask much but he was doing okay.
Natsu,Lucy,Grey,Juvia and Me.
five of us left. Only the last few, Everyone was scared.

"Okay so I will be switching paints with Gajeel" blonde said and my head snapped up.

She placed black and gold palette on her desk and placed the gold and crystal blue one on mine. She made eye contact with me and winked. She knows if had that black and gold I'd do something basic. She challenging me.

"Game on blondie" I mouthed.
"Come at me at me bitch" she mouthed back.

I smiled and walked to my desk and opened the palette looking at all the light colours.