Saké

Gajeels Pov

"And then he thought he was a bad person" Shrimp rambled on about her book.

I liked when she talks about how monsters aren't born they're made nonsense, it's cute to see her get all worked up over it. She huffed and continued to talk.

"It also pisses me off when people who've been hurt in relationships think everyone after is gonna hurt them!" She yelled and then shrunk into her seat as an older lady shushed her.

"Yaknow Shrimp, bad people really do exists and being hurt after a really bad relationship is normal, Hell Levy I'm a bad person who's hurt a lot of people," I said crossing my arms and leaned over to her.

"Falsehood! If you were a bad person I wouldn't be here drinking coffee with you and I don't care if you've hurt people, that's the past focus on the future" Shrimp said propping her face in between her hands.

"Levy people do bad things and some don't deserve redemption," I said softly.

"Yes, they do. Everyone deserves a second chance" she said and smiled her bright blinding smile.

"Urgh you talk too much" I mumbled and picked my coffee back up.

"And you talk to little" she laughed

*
Natsu pov

"If you don't become a Judge in one week we shall take action and bane your name and Ms.Heartfillia will be disqualified for tampering with the Competition" the lady snapped and hung up.

"I can't let people find out but I can't let them do that to Luce!" I yelled throwing my phone, hopefully, it broke.

"U-um Natsu a-are y-you okay," The blonde angle asked knocking on my door.

"I'm fucking great Luce," I said snapped sarcastically

"Okay I'll just leave you," she said clearly no stutter, she didn't think about what she said

I sighed and walked over to my bag grabbing a bottle of saké. I took the cap off grabbed a cup and began to drink.

Hours past and I slowly fade out, shapes and sounds make no sense but a shadow appeared and stood there

Lucy's Pov

"So t-then he s-snapped at me!"  I yelled at Juvia while she sat in Greys lap.

"Your insane, Lucy move on and forget the daft idiot," Grey said moving Juvias hair around.

"No Grey-Sama, Lucy cares for Natsu and Juvia thinks that you should talk to
him. He seems troubled" Juvia said

"Yeah, t-thanks a good I-idea"
I said and marched to his part of our dorm.

I walked up to his door it was half open, I walked in and looked around. The room was dark and felt eerie. The purple and pink skylight his room and made it seem soothing.

"Hey, Natsu" I whispered and looked around.

"Ngh" Sound was heard from the back.

I walked further into the room and found Nastu sprawled over his bed and smelt of saké?

"Natsu y-you okay"
I asked and he looked at me,
His face was red and his hair was down, he was drenched in sweat.

"OoOh h-EY LuCe" he slurred and sat up and smiled his shirt clinging to his figure.

"Hi Natsu, I-I came to check on you" I sat on the floor

"OOOH LUCY YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THAT! IM..." he yelled and then stopped.

"Your..." I dragged on

"Great"' he whispered

"Are y-you sure because you've seemed on edge lately and I-" I said

"Ya'know your really pretty," He said suddenly causing me to blush

"N-NO" I yelled putting my hands over my face.

"And your so sweet and your stutter is adorable and your smile is contagious and your eyes are like chocolate," he said in all seriousness looking me straight in my eyes and moved in front of me

"S-Shut up" I said and pushing him away

"And that's what I'm afraid because I like you and I don't wanna hurt you but I'll hurt my career if I don't" he said and tears began to trail down his gorgeous face.

What does he mean, how would he hurt me?

"Natsu what do you mean," I asked and brushed the tears off his face. He moved into my hand and tears gushed faster, the smell of saké filled my senses.

"I'm the Graffiti Dragon" he whispered and then passed out on my lap

.        .       .

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream

————————————————————

And that's it
I'm
Sorry it took so long, science is kicking my ass and I hade to study and shit
Yaknow LiFe
ANYWAYS
Thanks for fucking reading it.
if you see any mistakes please point them out
Also, don't forget to
Like and Comment
💚💙💚💙💚
Ps: I don't own any of the characters and all credit goes to the artist of the art