fragile

Lucy's pov

"Hello painters, uh do any of you know here Natsu is" Erza asked.

"Nope" all of us said at one time.

"Uh huh" she looked at us.

"Well Painters it's the second to last day. You've all done so much and have come so-far I'm proud" Erza said

"So for you art work today, itll will be sending one of you home because Natsu isn't here I guess, you'll be painting a model into her background, she will be come invisible and blend in perfectly" She said and models walked out and then big canvases. There was Graffiti,An Aztec pattern and rocks.

Ironic enough I was given the Graffiti one, Juvia the rocks and Gajeel the Aztec.

"You'll have just 5hours, I wish you luck Painters" Erza said a left the room.

I didn't want my canvas, I hated my canvas but I want to win.

So pulled out my primer and base coats and began to work.

I painted each line with percussion, curves with focus all in all I was scared to lose but that wasn't gonna stop me. Sure im hurting from when he left but that's not gonna stop me. I so focused painting and painting until. I didn't even realize my surroundings anymore picking up random hues that my brain no longer processed. Drawing letters I couldn't see.

I was blind painting, wasn't here. I was upset and mad and it's affecting my work.

I was pissed he left me.
I was sad he's gone.
He loved me.
I love him.
I don't like this.

"Lucy!" A voiced screamed.

I looked up and seen Juvia was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Are you okay, we've been saying your name for like 5 minutes" She said

"Uh yeah I'm just so focused sorry" I laughed it off, worry in her eyes.

"Breath and don't overthink" she said and went back to her work.

"I got this" I said and began to paint again.

I was focused but in a good way.
I was okay.
Breath.

I zoned out again and began to work.

Erza pov
"Where is he!" Masters voice boomed and sent a shiver down all our spines

Laxus and Mirajane jumped.

"He's not here" I said simply.

"I bet he left because of her." Master pointed at the screen.

There stood Lucy so focused on her work she had no idea the problems ahead.

Master the began to walk away.

"Oh no"

Gajeels pov

An old man walked in and looked at us all. His eyes focused on Lucy and I placed my brushes down.

The hell is happening.

"Lucy heartfilia!" Yelled the voice and Lucy jumped.

"Y-yes"
The blonde stutter looking around anxious.

"Where is Natsu Dragneel" he asked.

Her eyes widened and she put her brushes on her table.

"I don't know" she said and looked very pissed off.