Filler

(Basically it's there relationships right now In a nutshell...I don't know what I'm doing 😁)
Natsu pov

She stood there putting paints away and cleaning up her space, she felt awkward, clothing laid everywhere and so did this weird string thing I picked up and she screeched so loud my ears felt as if they were bleeding.
So now I was sitting on her floor.

"Yaknow Natsu, not to b-be a n-negative N-Nancy but you might be disqualified if you don't comply with the contest rules" she said joining me on the floor.

"Yeah I know but I can't, won't  judge. Arts an expression Luce not something you can score and 1–9 on its just not my style, I mean you should know I'm an outgoing mess, you've seen my work. It's freedom an escape and passion. Look Lucy, My dad was always talking about how I'd take over his business one day and I'd be proud to be a Dragneel but being a stuffy loser in an office all day seems so boring, I've learned you gotta live life the way you want to. Ya'know"
I said vented and pulled at my hair and looked at her as she listened intently.

Lucy got closer and grabbed my face and spoke.
"You're gonna have to talk to them, I believe you should do what you want and I'll support your choices even if it gets me kicked out"
She looked me in my eyes, her big brown eyes shown with nothing but support. She then leaned closer and kissed me.

"I'll always support you remember that Mr.Graffiti Dragon" she said and stood up.

"Thanks Lucy that means a lot" I said pulled her back down into a big hug.

"I-I, N-N P-Problem" she whispered her stutter picking back up.

"God I love you're stutter, it's so cute"
I said and I felt her relax into my arms.

"Natsu are we together?" She asked and I froze.

Are we?
I mean I would assume so, I love her enough to risk this and she's supports me. I feel like I could put my life into her hands.

"Yes my nervous girlfriend we are"  I answered and she giggled.

"C-cool" she said

"Yeah Luce cool" and we both stayed like that for awhile.

Greys pov

"Grey-sama dear I think Lucy might win, what do you think" Juvia asked while she laid on my floor, wearing nothing but my T-shirt and shorts.

"I think she's okay but I really don't have an answer, all of us have had a lot of time in the spotlight but her and Nastu isn't even trying anyways so I'm not sure" I said and joined her on the floor laying my head on her thighs.

"Well Juvia thinks Lucy or Gajeel might win, Gajeel offers something different with a gothic style and Lucy has a vibe/aura about her that screams fresh. Juvia offers water colours and it's not really a big deal if I don't win, Like Juvia gets to prove her father wrong if she wins and stuff but she'll go back to being a Chinatown painter"
Juvia expressed what's on her mind while I listened adding "mhmm"s inbetween so she knows I'm paying attention.

"Yaknow Juvs you might win, you're really good at what you do and that's refreshing. You topped and had winning places for a while babe just breath and you'll do amazing" I said sitting up looking her as she had her arm over her eyes.

I moved closer to her, sat on her waist and moved her arm.

"Yaknow Ms.Lockster, you laying on my floor, wearing my clothing, in such small shorts. Got me feeling some type of way" I whisper on her neck

"G-Grey-sama" she stuttered

"Yes Juvia~"

"I-" she stuttered

"You~" I move further down my shirt humming on her stomach

She moved her hands and pushed me away with little force.

"Do you want me to stop~"
I said looking up at her, her face bright red.

"What Juvia w-would li-

"GREY!" Yelled a voice casing the pair to sit up.

Juvia adjusted her shirt and Grey got up to open the door.

There at the door stood Gajeel with a small blue girl in his arms.

"So Shrimp may have bought the wrong coffee" Said Gajeel while placing the girl on the dorms couch.

"Gajeel what did you do to Levy, she burning hot?"
Juvia asked sitting down next to Levy feeling her head

"So Shrimp can't handle alcohol and we went to a coffee shop that served a coffee alcohol drink but shrimp didn't know resulting in a flirty Levy until she passed out. Gajeel explains his face flashed a blush.

"So basically you got a girl drunk and she's now asleep on our couch" I said folding my arms

"Good Job"
————————————————————

And that's it
I'm sorry it took so long
And If it sucked sorry
I'll write what happened to Levy next chapter ;)
point them out
Also, don't forget to
Like and Comment
💚💙💚💙💚
Ps: I don't own any of the characters and all credit goes to the artist of the art