Fear.pt2

(A/N yes part 2)

Juvias pov

I sat and looked around my fears. The dark, him, rejection and the unknown.
All of these are my fears but to paint them, to show them than others.

"You'll never be anything, you can't escape" his voice rang in my ears

I can't do this, I began to hyperventilate tears spill and I dropped to the ground.

"Are you okay" my model mouthed her voice didn't register.

I closed my eyes.
I can't do this he's right he's always right.

I curled up and tried to fix my breathing.

Voices ranged around me but none came through.

I felt arms pick me,
I looked up and seen Grey-sama. He didn't look at me but he walked outside.

I passed out.

Greys Pov

I began to paint my childhood monster as he loomed over a younger version of myself.

I heard and paintbrush drop and looked around. Juvia fell on the ground. Lucy noticed this too as she ran over to Juvia she didn't respond. I seen she was hyperventilating.

I walked over to her and picked her up.

"Lucy go tell Erza what's happened," I said and she nodded and ran.

I took her outside looked at her and she was asleep. I began to walk to our dorms.

*
I laid her on my bed and took off her brown boots and covered her.

"What the hell" I exhaled sitting down

Do you realize we just left the damn contest! My conscious yelled

I know but I felt as if I had to help.
I looked at her and she began to stir  and sit up

"Fuck my life" Juvia muttered and I laughed.

"AAAAAH!" She screamed jumped up and tripped because of the blankets.

On top of me
She sat on my hips, I blushed and closed my eyes.

"Grey-sama" she said and lend forward.

"Y-yes" I stuttered.

"Are you okay" her chest on mine.
Fuck...wait!

Are YOU okay? You had a panic attack" I said sitting up and fixed myself grabbing her hips so she wouldn't fall
(A/N mhmm okay grey I see you😉)

"Yeaaaa Juvia is okay, she just got overworked," she said looking down.

"Are you sure, do you...wanna talk about it?" I asked.

"No Juvia just wants to sleep," she said falling back but couldn't because of my grip on her waist.

"Uh Grey-sama," she said blushing and it finally registered in her mind our position.

"Yes," I smirked knowing exactly what I'm doing and inched closer to her.

"You're really close," she said her blue hair made her pink face look pale.

"Oh do you not like it~"
I whispered in her ear.

She didn't say anything but did wrap her arms around my neck. I decided to kiss her ear.

"Grey-sama," she said pushing me off her.  She was super red.

What was I doing!

"I'm sorry it's just you look really pretty and i-" What did I want.

"No Juvia is just shaken by your sudden boldness," She said looked at me her beautiful eyes shown.

"I'm sorry, anyways come let's go," I said standing up an held out my hand

"Where we going"
She asked and grabbed my hand.

"To eat," I said and we walked.

*
"So you've been painting your whole life," I said as she ate fries.

"Yes Juvia has been painting forever," She said and continued

"What about you, how long have you painted," She asked and I recoiled should I tell her

"Well my mother died when I was younger and I don't know my father. So I guess painting was a way to express and also escape" I said summing it up.

"Same Juvias mother is missing and Juvias father-" she stopped and fear flashed in her eyes and her face paled.

"Are you okay"
I asked looking around

"Well hello, Daughter," a guy with a suit and dark hair said walking up to us.

"F-father"
Tears rose in her eyes and dropped like a storm.

————————————————————

And that's it
He has finally been reviled
Dum Dum Dum
Anyways
Thanks for fucking reading it.
if you see any mistakes please point them out
Also, don't forget to
Like and Comment
💚💙💚💙💚
Ps: I don't own any of the characters and all credit goes to the artist of the art