Opposites Attract

(An/ such an original title)
Gajeel's Pov
"Shadow Gear," I said out loud while shrimp put away books.

"Yeah opened it a while back, I've always loved books and the name was something me and my friends came up with," She said sitting down books still needing to be shelved.

I got up putting the books away Shrimp.
She looked at me confused
"What are you doing??" She asked
"What the fuck it look like I'm doing shrimp, I'm putting books away" I laughed

"You know Lucy told me all about your artwork and how you're really good with metals. She showed me a picture your work and it looked badass" Shrimp said getting up walking over to her desks and began to fill out a paper.

I laughed
"Thanks, Short-stack," I said putting the last book away.

"Levy and your welcome, you know if I didn't already place my money on Lucy winning the whole thing I might have considered you,"  she said smiling

"Cute"

"What"
Levy turned red.

Fuck I said that out loud! Okay, I can recover from this.

"Ye heard me. It's cute the way you stick up for her" I said hoping that worked.

"Oh, I've know Lucy almost my whole life. Hell shes my roommate" she said almost as if she was disappointed.

"Living wit someone fucking sucks," I said.

"Why" she looked shocked.

"I've lived alone most my life, so now I share a living space with an ice idiot who can't keep his clothes on for the life of him and it's fucking annoying" I huffed.

"This dumbass likes to keep up at like 8:30 am, bitch that's when I sleep"
I vented, I've always been more of a night person.

"Mhm, I've always liked morning," the girl with blue hair said looking outside as the sun was replaced with grey skies.

"Ya think it'll rain?" I asked

"Maybe, but it does Lucy's gonna be pissed," she said absentminded.

"Now why's that shrimp"

"Because her and Natsu are on a date," she said grinning like a fox.

"Well damn, I didn't think pink idiot had the balls" I'm shocked.

"I hope she's okay, this is her first date in a while. Usually, boys are put off by her stutter" Levy said forming fists.

"What about you. Anybody like you shrimp?" I asked, scared for the answer.

"Well there is this one guy but we're two different people," she said a blush painted across her face.

"Well you know what they say
opposites attract" I said walking from the bookshelf to a chair.

"Yeah they do say that don't they," she said and looked at me, her blush still visible.

————————————————————

And that's it
I swear I love me some cute dumbasses.
*wink wink Tom Holland*
Thanks for fucking reading it.
if you see any mistakes please point them out
Also, don't forget to
Like and Comment
💚💙💚💙💚
Ps: I don't own any of the characters and all credit goes to the artist of the art