An inspiration

Greys pov

Dress and swimsuit!

I looked around the room panicking. Everyone was already outlining bodies and adding base coats.

"Ice prick you better start!" Yelled Natsu. He was adding red paint to a girls arm.

"Shut up pink dumbass" I yelled back.

"Don't worry Grey-sama, you'll do great" Juvia said and smiled.

Natsu pov

"Hey could you lift your arms up"
I asked my model.

You look awesome"
I said picking up a silver glitter paint and began to paint some all over her arms.

I looked at her as she dropped her arms, the red and oranges working well against her skin tone. Her 'Dress' was laying against her legs black made it seem like her legs weren't there. The dress had flames climbing up the bodice.

It's missing something I know exactly what's missing

I picked up a small paint brush and just above the hem of the 'dress' I paint a semi dragon on it.

Perfect!

*

Time flew and I finished both my model's outfits. The swimsuit was red and orange with a flames matching the dress. Paired with black sunglasses and brown gladiator sandals.

I glanced around my eyes glued to
Lucy's work. Luce had a model dressed in a gold and black dress and a model
I'm a pink and white swimsuit that had woolly looking texture. Lucy looked cute covered in pink paint and her hair in a bun.

"Hey, Lucy!"
I yelled grabbing her attention.

"W-what!" She yelled back pink paint on her cheek. I walked over to her,
She watched me the whole time.

I leaned close to her face and whisper

"You've got paint on you"
And cleaned the paint off her face.

She blushes profusely
"Y-your r-really c-close"
And covered her face with her hands.

"SHIP!" screamed Marijane
Causing me to jump back.

"Well anyways since your all finished and have the time to be cute, send your models to the stage and wait"
she said
*

Lucy's Pov

We all stood to the side of the stage.
Our models lined up in the back,
We're all anxious and nervous. We all hid it very well. Each of us wearing a mask of confidence...we'll beside Cana.

I glanced over at my drunk swaying friend. Her cheeks flushed red but still stood.

"C-Cana y-you o-okay," I said

"Oi don't worry L-lucy I'm greeeaaat" she prolonged the last part.

"Okay Cana," I said folding my arms growing impatient.

"Good afternoon painters," an authoritative voice said.

"H-hi Erza," I said waving. I've always liked her, she was an inspiration as a strong woman who did exactly what she wanted when she wanted. She's everything I wish I could be.

"Hello Lucy," she said waving at me and smiled.

OH MY GOD, SHE KNOWS MY NAME!

"She's such an attention seeker with her stutter," someone said all of a sudden.

I stopped and turned around to find the voice. He was a tall guy black hair.

"Oi fuck you, ya basted your just pissed that Ezra knows Cheerleader and not you and your half art shit"
Gajeel said all of a sudden walking up to the guy who said it.

"Is she not though, she sits there and stutters while drawing all the attention" he said throwing his hands accusingly at me.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Natsu said pushing through people and grabbed the guy by his shirt and raised his fist.

"Natsu! Leave h-him a-alone" I said walking up to him and pulled him away.

"N-now y-you," I said glaring at him.

"Fuck off," I said and walked away back to the front.

"Hey!" Erza yelled shivers went down backs.

"You will be replaced if you can't act right. Here at Fairytail, we are a family that treats everyone the same, her stutter is something she can't control. You will not come into my home and disrespect my family!" Erza said glaring and paced on the stage.

"Now please let's continued and while we're at it, Daniel you can go first" the guy with black hair gasped and shuffled to the stage.

Erza walked to her seat all the other judges looked in awe at the red-haired goddess. Spoke setting aflame in people striving them to be better.

She was indeed everything I'm not.

————————————————————

And that's it
Erza is a certified badass
Anyways
Thanks for fucking reading it.
if you see any mistakes please point them out
Also, don't forget to
Like and Comment
💚💙💚💙💚
Ps: I don't own any of the characters and all credit goes to the artist of the art