Chapter 8

(A/N) Ok I'm gonna speed up the pace of this story a little because I'm impatient as hell and wanna write more actual yandere Akira

THIRD PERSON POV

A sharp yet slow breeze fazed by, giving (Y/N) a slight chill as she walked towards the prestigious school. The remembrance of last night's events never left her mind as she walked along the pale grey sidewalk.

What exactly did that feeling mean? She didn't remember having any sort of dream, only the bright flash of two red gloves. She shivered, looking down at her wrists only to see multiple blue and purple bruises formed on her skin. Her head ached for anything that could give her some sort of explanation for what happened, yet it only drew a blank.

She sighed in response, before she adjusted her school bag, and started to walk at a faster pace.

Her (E/C) eyes were fixated onto the ground below her, unaware of any passerby. So it was a wasn't much of a surprise when she managed to bump into someone. Although the person she bumped into... a little more surprising.

"Akira? What are you doing here?"

"Walking to school, same as you."

He didn't say anything else. (Y/N) simply huffed and continued along the path to the school. Akira followed.

The (H/C) haired girl turned to him, an emotionless expression now clear on her face. "You can't just walk some other direction?"

"This is the only way to the school, so no." This was, of course, a complete lie, but Akira just said it so he could spend more time with her.

Believe it or not, part of him was actually starting to feel bad about what he did to her in the mementos. It pained him to hear her cry and wake him up in the middle of the night because of something which clearly pained her.

But on the other hand, he absolutely loved it. The feeling of her dependency during the small talk over the phone, it filled him with pleasure down to his core. But he needed more. He craved more.

Believing Akira's small fib, (Y/N) didn't respond, only ignoring anything the boy would say to try and start a conversation between them.

It wasn't as if she outright despised him now, if anything it could almost be seen as the opposite. She had missed him, and for him to only reject their friendship and be so harsh to her? She hated it. But even then, she still cared for him. Just not as much as she used to.

As the day passed by, (Y/N) idly say by and did her schoolwork, unaware of the two black eyes gouging themselves into her back.

More than anything, Akira was pissed off at himself. He had a chance to get back together with her, be reunited after all these years apart, and he blew it. He fucking ruined it.

His clenched the pencil currently in his hand harder.

The clock across the classroom ticked with every passing second, acting as a soft yet constant white noise.

This was starting to get irritating. Fast.

'So why not just take her all for yourself? She'll be sure to fall for you then, once she realizes how much you truly care for her~'

Akira's eyes widened. Who the hell was talking? The voice sounded similar to his, yet deeper and somewhat distorted.

'You know Akira, with my help, your sweet precious (Y/N) would finally be yours.'

Any other thoughts of reason and rationalization Akira once had left once he heard those words. He smiled at the idea; He could picture it now, him and (Y/N), together forever. It was almost romantic.

'I'm interested.'

'I'm pretty sure you know the consequences of dealing with me. But it'll be worth it in the end, right?'

His eyes flashed a bright yellow, if only for a second. A subtle smirk arose on his face.

Surely if it would help him gain the affections of his darling, then a shadow version of himself wouldn't hurt. Right?

(A/N) Well then

(A/N) Well then

This took a different direction then what I was expecting

Not like I'm complaining