Chapter 15

(A/N) Oof I feel so freaking bad about this

Sorry-

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

"What?"

(Y/N)'s arms went limp, her voice slowly losing the hope that once filled her. Cracks of despair began to emerge, as she could feel her will to fight slowly disappearing.

"She didn't approve of us together! She insulted you, something had to be done!"

"She?" (Y/N) could hear her voice breaking.

Akira took a long sigh, hands on his knees as he prepared to tell (Y/N) exactly what happened.

Akira walked inside the warped world, watching as a black and red castle soon came into view. So far, everything was going exactly to plan. He had taken (Y/N) to be with him, and with the castle and his minions, they would have everything they could ever need. It was perfect.

"Akira? What are you doing?"

That voice. He's heard it plenty of times to know exactly who it belongs to.

Ann Takamaki.

His fingers twitched slightly as they held onto the body of his love. (Y/N) let out a soft groan from the movement, before falling back to complete slumber.

He cursed under his breath as he turned to look at the blonde. "Why are you here?."

"I saw you two and decided to follow- Nevermind that! Why are you and (Y/N) here?"

The edges of his lips turned up further into the clear shape of a smile- if an expression that brutal could be a smile, that is.

"Simple. " He said, sensing the chill in the air. He nodded down to the unconscious girl in his arms. "She's mine."

She replied immediately, her jealousy getting the best of her rationality. "Are you fucking kidding me?! Her?! She's a fucking freak, someone who doesn't deserve to be with someone like you!" She raised her head for the first time and met his gaze squarely. The light in her bright blue eyes was curiosity, desperation, and the urge to battle.

Before she could even blink, a figure began to appear in front of her, glowing a dark shade of black. The grotesque began to take the form of a old-fashioned medieval knight, complete with the helmet and all.

"Take her to her room." A hushed voice, but loud enough for the guard to hear. The guard nodded, taking (Y/N) from Akira's hands and throwing her over their shoulder, before walking back to the palace.

'At least now I don't have to worry about my darling waking up to see this.'

He gave Ann a narrowed glare, two piercing yellow irises staring almost seemingly into her soul. He began to amble over to the other Phantom Thief, his infamous weapon in his hand and hidden from view.

No one talks about his darling like that and gets away with it. Not alive, at least.

Blue flames covered Akira's eyes, as his mask vanished and a persona appeared. The creature had a pair of oversized black wings, long wicked horns, and a neon red devilish smile. Ann shivered, knowing exactly what persona Akira had summoned.

"Arsene," Akira started, "Restrain her."

Arsene obeyed. Before Ann could try and fight back, her arms were forced behind her back, as Arsene lifted her a few inches above the ground. As Ann struggled to break free, Akira slowly started walking towards her, emotionless.

"Akira?"

"You know, it didn't have to be this way. If you had just minded your own damn business, you could've lived. Oh well."

Gloved fingers lowered Ann's chin down so she was forced to look at her leader. Akira stared at her, his eyes cloudy and a small grin on his face.

His lips parted open.

"I'm going to enjoy this."

That was the last thing he said, before revealing his dagger and swiping it across Ann's cheek. Blood oozed from the deep open wound, as Ann closed her eyes tight in pain.

Ann grunted as Akira swung his weapon across her face and body, each slash deeper than the one before.

Taking the dagger, he stabbed the blade deep into her retina, causing her to scream out in pain. He repeated this action, until Ann's left eyeball was nothing more than a gory mess.

Sneaking out a pistol from his pocket, he aimed at her kneecaps and shot. Each bullet hit their mark, essentially making the ability to walk or run useless.

Ann soon didn't react to the torture she faced, a mixture of exhaustion and helplessness taking over.

Now getting bored with his victim, Akira took the dagger from out of her arm and stuck it inside of her heart. A slow and painful death was given.

Arsene vanished, letting Ann fall to the red stained ground.

"And you know something, Ann?"

Akira didn't spare her a glance, walking away from the murder that he had just committed. He adjusted his glove, giving it a quick tug.

"I never cared for you."

Those were the final words Ann heard as she lied in the pool of her own blood. Her remaining eye was left wide open, a look of surprise clear on her now pale face.

Akira gave a soft sigh as he finished telling the memory. To be honest, he didn't feel anything during the entire fight between him and Ann. The only time an emotion ever came to him was when he was near (Y/N).

And speaking of (Y/N), she was turning into a wreck. Her mind was in shambles, it's core shattering to bits. To know that Akira killed someone?

His former blood-stained fingers tousled themselves through her hair. "Don't you see? No matter what you think, no one's coming for you. And they never will."

Sobs started to emerge from girls mouth, tears welling up and leaking down her face.

"Does this mean that you'll listen to me from now on?" He wipes away a lone tear as she nods her head. "There's my sweet darling."

The room went quiet for a second.

"Although," Akira started, breaking the silence, "I don't want you thinking that you can leave.."

"I think some sort of discipline is in order."

(A/N) I'm so nervous for y'all to read the next chapter but at the same time I'm  R E A D Y

(A/N) I'm so nervous for y'all to read the next chapter but at the same time I'm R E A D Y

Cue me yelling 'yeah boi' for the next two hours

Also I'm just now realizing how dark this got in like two chapters. Went from like a 35 to a 100 in less than 2000 words