Chapter 17

(A/N) Heyyyy I'm back!! Sorry for making y'all wait for this. So I just realized I can pretty much write whatever creepy and yandere-like stuff I want now since I uploaded the last chapter.

I mean really. None of y'all are innocent if you read that last chapter. And if you were, you aren't anymore. This story is gonna get a lot more darker than I originally intended.

 This story is gonna get a lot more darker than I originally intended

THIRD PERSON POV

(Y/N)'s eyes were currently puffy and bright shade of red, an infamous symptom of crying. Her (H/S) (H/C) locks were currently frizzy and in knots, while her (S/C) skin had formed multiple scars from the previous events of last night.

Her mind was in shambles, still trying to comprehend the meaning behind Akira's actions. He had violated her, defiled her, raped her...

And yet...

And yet she wondered if he was right. About all of this. Her consciousness wandered, already starting to crumble down from the hopelessness and sorrow she had been given from Akiras love.

'No matter what you think, no one's coming for you. And they never will.'

She rolled over onto her side, the semen-soaked bed sheets slightly creasing under the pressure. There weren't any windows inside the room, only helping her imaginary prison world form even more. But judging from how the boy next to her was still fast asleep, she guessed it was late in the night.

This was the perfect time to escape. He couldn't stop her, she could be free.

But something inside the depths of her aching head was telling her otherwise. This was a terrible idea. She pushed back those thoughts for now, letting the bridge burn only more.

Slowly yet carefully standing up, she moved the covers off of her as her toes met the cold, wooden ground. Akira remained unconscious, despite the soft noises (Y/N) made as she got out of the bed.

(Y/N) began to tip-toe towards the door, the floor settling with each step. The door to the outside hallways was for some reason unlocked, raising her suspicions. What if this was a trap?

At this point though, it didn't really matter.

(Y/N) soon grew too immersed in her thoughts to hear the small creaking noise coming from the mattress.

Her fingers lingered on the doorknob, inches away from her freedom.

Is this really what she wanted? After all Akira had done for her too. Even if he has changed, he showed her time and time again that he truly cared for her.

A small, quivering smile broke out on (Y/N)'s face. She couldn't leave. This was her home now. And even if she could, why would she? Just like Akira said, no one would care.

Her arm limped down to her side once again, almost like a ragdolls.

Her expression stayed the same as she felt two skinny arms snake their way around her waist, and a head lay itself down on her collarbone and near her neck.

"And just where do you think you're going?" A deathly whisper.

"No where." (Y/N) replied. Her voice sounded like a robots. "I can't leave. This is my home now, right? You told me that."

"So you finally realize huh?"

All Akira got was a nod of the head.

Akira twirled (Y/N) around, as if they were both dancing in a duet. (Y/N) felt her hands push up against the boys chest. She looked up to see tears growing in his eyes, a pure and genuine smile raising at his lips.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me, my darling."

(A/N) At this rate the story's gonna end in like two or so chapters

I wonder if any of you guys can guess what's gonna happen

Hehehehehe-