Chapter 13

(A/N) OHOHOHOHO-

IT'S YANDERE TIME NOW SUCKAS

THIRD PERSON POV

Darkness. Not another color in sight. Just… black. A monochrome scheme in an area with nothing to see.

The sound of silence filled (Y/N)'s ears as she lied still, stuck inside the depths of her own consciousness.

Her eyes were wide open, but it felt as if they were welded shut. Is this what it was like to be dead? To lie in your own agony?

“Is this really the future you want?” A whisper in the back of her thoughts. Subtle, but noticeable.

“Is this truly something you desire? To be nothing but a lamb to the man before you?” The voice seemed to belong to a young girl, despite no one else

“But if my voice is reaching you, there may yet be another possibility open to you.” (Y/N) felt her fingers twitch, breaking free from her invisible restraints.

“You must break free from the chains of the human that seeks you. He is dangerous, a monster that will soon-”

The voice was cut off, almost forcibly.

A gasp, then a scream. And finally, silence once more.

(Y/N) (L/N) awoke with a shiver and a headache. Her fingers instinctively grabbed the closest object to her, which happened to be a red silk pillow.

Her eyelids flickered, then shot open at the remembrance of previous events. Panic started to settle in her blood, as her heartbeat rose up and down in sync with her breathing.

She took a moment to calm down and look at the new area around her. Red and black velvet lined the walls, drapes of fabric hanging from the ceiling.

Black and gold checkerboard patterns spread around the floors, with many different variations of flowers littering themselves against the walls and corners.

The room honestly reminded her of a castle. A slight upwards tinge of her lips occurred when she realized how ridiculous she was sounding right now. She had been taken, kidnapped… and yet all she was doing was admiring the aesthetics of her captor room. Well, at least it was helping her relax.

The sound of a door creaking open was enough to wake her from her delusions of happiness.

Her pupils widened in confusion. That messy black hair was instantly recognisable, but it couldn't be him. Could it?

“Akira?”

The soft smile on his face was enough of an answer.

The (H/C) haired girl couldn't believe it. Or rather she didn't want to. Think of it however she may though, the facts were the facts. Although he looked… Different.

His eyes were a bright yellow, almost similar to that of an owls. He wore a black ankle-length tailcoat, combined with a high-necked waistcoat with gold accents, and a odd black and white colored mask. It almost looked exactly like the one that Joker person wore.

'Wait. Don't tell me Akira's Joker. Although it would make sense…” The cogs in her head started grinding.

The facts did seem to line up. From how he told her earlier that he was watching her, to just him being here right now.

“Glad to see you're finally awake, (Y/N).”

“What...” she paused to find her words. “What's going on? Why are we here?”

“Hm? Don’t you know darling? I took you here, so you can stay with me.” He spoke as if the words he just said were perfectly normal. The yellow hue in his iris’s gleamed as bright as the sun.

“You can’t do that! It’s kidnapping!”

“Of course I can. Because I love you.”

Akira kneeled down to her height .He cupped her cheek, his eyes full of love and admiration.

“Just imagine it.”

Akira leaned down, lips hovering over (Y/N)'s. He kissed her softly, once, and then again after every soft whisper.

"Having you."

A soft kiss, his lips barely pressing to hers at all.

"Loving you."

A bolder kiss, heart thumping as he did.

"Kissing you."

A deeper kiss, love pouring from his very lips.

"Keeping you."

A passionate kiss, hot and loving and so, so perfect.

He pushed his hand against the back of her head, forcing her to lean her forehead against his. Tears started to well up in her eyes.

“Welcome to the mind fuck, darling.”

(A/N) Oof school’s almost over for me

Soon I’m gonna have to go back to writing this all on my phone-

Joy-