Strike 3

"That's it, I'm done with you just won't listen or behave, we tried everything and nothing's changed" my dad yelled as my my mother stood next to him with her arms crossed glaring at be.

"Bitch" I thought

"your going to England to live with your aunt now go pack" my dad yelled

I looked at him with my eyes wide

"WHAT"!!!!!!

"You heard your father now go pack young lady your flight leaves tomorrow at 8 sharp" she said I could almost see a smirk forming oh how I wanted to slap it right off her face

I played it cool even though I was hurt but I'm good at masking my emotions

"Ok" I simply said

And I knew right there my mom didn't like my answer she wanted me to suffer and beg bitch plz ain't no body got time for that.

I went up stairs and pulled out 3 suitcases filled it up with my shoes, clothes, accessories ect.

After packing I headed towards my window and opened it, I climbed out and sat on the edged of the roof sighing.

I took out my cig and lit it up.

I brought the cig and took a huge inhale and just tried to forget everything that happened today from being expelled, catching my bf chest on me with my now ex best friend and now moving to England.

I finished my cig and quickly threw it and climbed back through my window getting ready for bed.

I walked in my walk in closet and pulled out a large jersey that reached up to my mid thigh.

I looked in the mirror and saw a girl with brown hair, Hazel eyes which was filled with no emotion, perfect I thought. I loved my body tbh I wasn't fat nor skinny I was curvy in all the right places. I had a sleeve of tattoos a belly button ring , nose ring , and snake bites.

I jumped in bed and let darkness takeover.
******************************

Made by me - magcon_shawnmendes