Oh please

I parked my baby and took off my helmet.

I started walking towards the school doors, I noticed all eyes were on me.

I smirked show time.

"Damn"

"I'd tap that"

"That ass though"

"I call dibs"

I rolled my eyes and continued my journey to find the main office.

As I was about to walk in a very handsome and hot guy I might add stopped me.

He had this bad boy type of look. He had jet black spiked hair, piercing blue eyes, kinda pale skin, around 6'7, and he's looked muscular. Damn I thought I could see the outline of his 8 pack through his shirt, yum.

"Done staring babe" I snapped out of my thoughts.

I looked up meeting his piercing blue eyes , they held amusement in them.

"Wait....yeah I'm done" I said in a confident tone.

He looked quite shocked at my response than it quickly disappeared in a flash.

All of a sudden he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He leaned forward, his hot, minty breath fanned over my ear. "The names shawn babe what's yours" he whispered in a deep low voice. Wow that's hot I thought.

I removed his arm off my waist and pushed him back. He stumbled over a little.

Thank you big brother for those self defense classes.

"Let's get something straight buddy don't call me babe, and don't touch me unless you want your harm to your baby maker.

I smirked "and we don't want that now would we"

I smile innocently

Shawn chuckled and looked at me

He stepped closer to me and said

"I'll be sure to see you around 'babe'"

He than walked away I sighed and ran a hand through my soft brown hair.

He looked like a player and talked like one there is no fucking way he's getting in my pants....I mean that's what he wants right????

Yup that's exactly what he wants.

Oh please bad boy.

*************************

Comment plz thx luv you all😝😝😝✌️