Nice try

"What the fuck candy"I spat glaring at candy.

"You know whats up bitch, you took Nate after you clearly knew I liked him" ok I was angry but not because she liked Nate, but because she blamed this shit on me.

"Listen, Nate asked me to be his girl not you and if you want him that bad take him alright" I was furious right now, I don't care if Nate dumped me for that 'thing' as long as she doesn't involve me in her shit.

"No baby I want you, no her, fuck off candy" Nate said wrapping his arms around me. I smiled at Nate and smirked at candy who looked sad, angery, and upset. Like I give a fuck.

"Whatever, you'll want me when your done with your toy" candy said than walked away. I rolled my eyes and hugged Nate. He kissed me on the lips we were in a full make out session until I felt Nate's lips off mine, I opened my eyes to see shawn beating the shit out of Nate.

I screamed and ran over to where shawn was. I pushed him off with all my force and to my surprise he fell off.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???" I screamed at shawn.

"Mia I fucking love you so much, why would you date that pig over me, I mean don't you love me??"

I ignored him and ran towards Nate who was laying on the floor groaning.

He had a busted lip, bloody nose, and one black eye. Tears prickled my eyes.

"Nate baby are you okay" I asked in a shaky tone.

All of a sudden Nate pulled me down by my waist and smashed his lips on to mine. I tasted his blood in my mouth but I didn't care I kissed back.

He pulled away Nate stroked my hair and said " the only time I'm not okay is when your not by my side" I smiled.

Shawn's POV

I can't believe her, doesn't she see that I love her. But no she goes for that, that..'thing' I hate him. It hurt seeing Mia kiss another man, hug, or even touch.

I love her and I won't stop till I have her in my arms. I grabbed Anna and kissed her lips roughly, she was surprised at first but than gave in.

I saw Mia in the corner of my eye, she looked at us. Than looked away shaking her head. Damn that girl can really mask her emotions. I need to know what she's feeling.

Mia POV

I turn to see shawn making out with Anna. I was hurt and a pang of jealousy hit me...hard. It's a good thing I can mask my emotions.

Wait...didn't he just say he loves me?? This just doesn't make sense...unless he was trying to make me jealous.

I shook my head knowing that was the reason, he did invite me to the beach, beat my boyfriend, and said he loves me...so it only makes sense that he's trying to make me jealous. Nice try shawn but your plan ain't working.