Strong feelings

Mia POV

As I was making my way to Starbucks I felt watched for some reason. I shrugged it off thinking it was just my imagination. I stepped into Starbucks to be greeted by a smiling Brandon.

"Well you look se-amazing" he said clearly checking me out. I smiled.

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself" I said smiling smugly, causing a chuckle to escape his lips .

"I try" he said I smiled shaking my head. We took are orders and found seats. Brandon was the first to break the silence.

"So Mia how's it going between you and shawn" he asked..I hesitated before answering.

"We...err broke up" I whispered looking down. Brandon than lifted up my chine making me look at him.

"Mia no matter what happens just know I'll be here for you, and he's a dick for breaking up with such a beautiful, caring, and funny girl." I blushed and he chuckled.

"It hurts you know...he was just so caring, sweet, protective, and always honest ."

Brandon's POV

"It hurts you know...he was just so caring, sweet, protective, and always honest." The got me mad, Mia practically thought shawn was honest.

I scoffed..please shawn was far from being honest. I realized this was the perfect chance to tell her.

"Mia I gotta tell you something important" I said, she motioned for me to continue then picked up her coffee to drink.

"Shawn's...Shawn's a gang leader" she spit out her coffee in surprise, shock, and anger.

"Y-your lying...I asked shawn already he said that was all a lie...tell me your lying" she chocked out scared. I shook my head and held her hand tightly.

"Mia think about it. Where do you think he goes when leaves like every time? Or when he comes home with bruises? And with those guys same guys he's with? Think about it Mia" she just sat there looking in space.

"D-does he...k-kill people" she stuttered scared shitless. I nodded and she let tears slip her eyes. I don't why but it broke my heart seeing her like this...the only reason I liked her before was because she's hot. But now I'm starting to grow strong feeling for her.

She than looked at me for a while, she had so many emotions swarming through her eyes right now.

"Are y-you a g-gang l-leader" she stuttered. I decided to tell her the truth..I mean look at shawn look where his lie got him.

"Yes Mia..I am " I said not breaking the eye contact. She stared at me in shock and nodded. Mia than dug in her bag and pulled out 10 bucks. She than stood up about to walk away till I ran up to her and stopped her.

"Please d-don't hurt me" she said in a shaky tone. That hurt, she thinks I'm going to hurt her. I hugged her tight, she hesitated at first Mia than hugged back. I pulled away and grabbed a hold of her chine gently looking in her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Never in a million years will I hurt what means so much to me" I said meaning every word. Mia looked quite shocked than she smiled and hugged me tight. God I'm growing very strong feelings for her.