Will you.....

After that little scene that just happened I went home. I just wanted to lay in bed the whole day. I changed into a oversize grey sweatshirt and no pants but underwear and crawled into bed.

My mind went wondering to what happen with shawn. For some reason I felt so safe in his arms....like I never wanted to leave.

With Nash I feel the same but not as much as shawn. Mm ash didn't send those tingly feelings like shawn did every time he touched me.

Why did shawn want me??? I'm just an ordinary girl. The thought of shawn with another girl sent a weird pit to my stomach.....jealousy????

I ju-

I was cut off from my thoughts by my phone beeping.

UNKNOWN- open your window -S.M.

I jumped out off bed and walked towards the window. I cracked the window open to reveal shawn holding a white rose.

He knelt down "Mia Kingsley will you go out with me this Saturday" hope filled his eyes.

I smiled and screamed "YES"

He had a giant smile plastered on his handsome face.

I ran downstairs ignoring the weird stares I got from Amanda and aunt Kelly.

I opened the door and jumped on to shawn. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you Mia you won't regret it" he whispered in my ear.

He put me down and tucked a strain of hair behind my ear. And kissed my cheek.

Shawn than looked down and a tear went rolling down his cheek. I cupped his cheeks and wiped it away.

"Shawn what's the matter" he looked at me and took hold of my hands.

"I slapped you Mia......I fucken slapped you" he screamed letting more tears slip. I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Looks at me" I said he did as told

"This is me letting it go, you didn't mean to and besides I was being a bitch"his eyes turned pitch black.

He pushed up against the concrete wall. Shawn than pressed his body to mine making me gasp. He than leaned closer and whispered "don't you ever call yourself a bitch" he than sucked on my earlobe making me moan.

I felt him smile, not a smirk but a genuine smile. I pushes him back and said "I gotta got shawn" I smiled.

"Ok love pick you up at 7" he leaned to kiss my lips but I turned my head causing his lips to come in contact with my cheek.

"To soon" he chuckled

"Night babe dream about me" he said cockily.

"Sure will" I said as my words dripped with sarcasm.

Shawn just chuckled and walked away. I went upstairs and let darkness take over.