Again

I woke up feeling something warm and heavy wrapped around my waist. I looked to see a muscular arm, I turned my attention to see a sleeping shawn.

He looked so different when he's asleep, so.......innocent. I laughed at the thought of shawn being innocent he's far from that and that's what I loved about him.

I tried to get up and use the bathroom but Shawn's grip would only tighten. I huffed and slumped back down. Than an idea popped in my head.

I put my hand on his is chest and trailed it down to his manhood. I than gently brushed my hand against it causing shawn to grunt in his sleep.

I Bit my lip to help me from not giggling. I rubbed through his pants causing him to breath a little faster and heavier.

"Mmmm" I heard shawn groan, his grip loosened and I took that as an opportunity to slip out if his grip and run to the bathroom.

After I did my business and freshened up I stepped out the bathroom to see a very hot shawn....angry???

"What's this" he asked shoving my phone in my face.

It was a text from my old buddy Scott, he was always there for me when I needed him. Scott was gay and I didn't care one bit I love him in a brotherly way of course.

Anyways the text read.....

[scott😜]

Hey babe, how's it going just wanted to say I miss you a lot I heard that you had to move to England. Text me back Mia boo.😘😘😘

I smiled but it only made shawn more angry. He than tossed my phone on the bed and grabbed his jacket heading out the door. I stopped him.

"Shawn babe that's my best friend, where only friends he was always there for me and besides he's gay" I said cupping his cheeks.

Shawn sighed in relief and relaxed. He than kissed me passionately, I smiled in the kiss and so did he.

"Im sorry babe, it's just new to me to have someone actually like me back"he said, I pecked his lips which made him smile and wrap his arms around me.

"It's ok shawn.....I love you" I said looking directly in his beautiful eyes. He than pinned me to the wall and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

"Say it again" he mumbled

"I love you"

"Again"

"I love you" I said as he trailed kisses down my neck now reaching between my boobs.

"Again" I pushed him away and cupped his cheeks.

"I love you shawn" I said, he looked at me and shed a tear. I wiped it away.

"You have no idea how long I waited for you to say that, they might be 3 words and 8 letters but it means so much and is only me weak spot" he says brushing my hair that was blocking my sight of seeing.

"Shawn I realized I don't wanna be with anyone else but you, I love you" I said, he than crashed his lips on to mine, this kiss was amazing. It was different than all the rest, this kiss held nothing but pure love.

We than sadly had to pull away to gasp for air. Shawn rested his forehead against mine, he than stroked my cheek with his warm hand while his other rested on my back firmly.

"Again" he said I smiled

"I love you" I said

******************************

Plz comment I need to know if I should continue this story, and what you this.

Plz follow and again COMMENT!!!!!!

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝✌️✌️✌️