Promise me

[Warning Mature readers]

I woke up at 10:30, it's Saturday and sadly it's raining. I jumped out of bed and headed towards the bathroom.

After the shower I headed towards my closest and put on baggy grey sweats, and put on a belly top that said 'lazy day'.

I was about to head out the door than I heard my phone buzz. I walked over to where my phone was and read the text.

-My bae shawn-

Morning beautiful, I'm coming over today 😘

To -my bae shawn-

morning shawn and I'll be waiting 😝

******************

I was currently laying in the couch watching South Park. I felt something tickle my stomach I looked down to see a hand.

"AHHHHHHH" I screamed and fell off the the sofa with a loud 'thump'. I got up to see shawn rolling on the floor laughing like crazy.

"I hate you shawn you scared the shit out of me" I said shaking a bit. Shawn stopped laughing and got up quickly and rushed over to me.

"I'm sorry baby" he said hugging me tight and kissing my cheek repeatedly.

I giggled and pushed him away.

"No" I said trying to put on a serious face. "Come on babe" shawn pleaded. I looked away , I'm going to give him the silent treatment. I heard shawn sigh.

I headed to where all my movies were and picked out 'mean girls' I bent down to put the movie on. I heard a groan , I turned to see shawn with huge boner. I giggled but quickly stopped trying to make him think I'm still mad.

Instead of sitting next to shawn I sat on the far right sofa. I heard shawn mutter "it was just a joke" I rolled my eyes and starting watching the movie knowing Shawn's eyes are on me.

*************************20 min later

I was getting so into the movie I didn't notice that shawn was right next to me. I felt his hand on my thigh, I ignored it and kept my gaze on the tv. I felt his hand travel up my thigh going higher and higher I wanted so badly to move his hand but it felt so good.

I gasped as shawn slipped his hand in my pants, he started rubbing me through my underwear. I desperately wanted to moan but I couldn't let shawn win again. I was about to push his hand away but he held both of my hands behind my back.

Shawn than started rubbing harder and faster. I started moaning. "Mmmmm shawn" "that's it baby moan my name" he whispered in my ear.

He went even faster and faster and inserted 2 fingers in me. He hit my g-spot.

"SHAWN" I screamed

"That's right scream louder" he inserted another finger and rubbed even harder and faster.

I felt my body start shake and my eyes roll back. I arched my back and came all over his fingers.

He slowly pulled out his fingers and sucked on them while making eye contact with me.

"You taste amazing love" he whispered and I blushed a deep red.

I pushed him off the sofa "don't do that" I whined, he chuckled and said "you loved it" he smirked. Oh so that's how he want play I smirked and got on top of him.

I looked at me and he still had that stupid smirk. I started to grind against his member. Shawn groaned.

"Fuck Mia" he breathed out, I put more pressure on his dick and went faster. He started groaning like crazy.

"Just like that baby, ahhh faster" he moaned. I did as told and started kissing his neck.

"Mia" shawn hissed as I bit down on his neck.

I put my and his pants and started pumping his large dick. He panted heavily. I went fast and faster.

"MIA AHHHHHH" he groaned loudly. He than came all over my hand. I smiled.

"There, where even " I smirked and got up.

"Really Mia" shawn said between breaths. I nodded and laughed . Shawn chuckled and shook his head.

"That was the best hand job ever" he said kissing my neck.

"I was good wasn't I" I smirked laughing. Shawn chuckled and kissed my cheek.

He than picked me up and pulled me on the sofa with him and wrapped his arms around me.

"Promise me something" shawn said

"And what is it I shall promise" I said turning my attention to shawn.

"Promise me I'll always hold a special place in your heart" I smiled and said

"Shawn, you already own my heart" I said and sealed are lips with a kiss.