𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞

𝙒𝙊𝙇𝙁𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘿!

"you're beautiful!" finn exclaimed to his soon-to-be wife

"you're beautiful!" finn exclaimed to his soon-to-be wife. she turned around in shock and let out a laugh.

the dress showed off her beautiful curves that he fell in love with and her makeup making her eye color pop out. she walked to him, the sound of her heels clicking on the ground.

"and you're handsome."

he swept her off her feet and the sound of her squeal filled the room. he moved them side to side, just staring at the beautiful woman that he'll get to call wife in a few minutes. he stared at every single detail on her face and leaned in for a kiss, but got stopped by her gentle finger.

"ah ah ah mr. wolfhard, i have lipstick on and i want it to look good!"

"well mrs. wolfhard, you're just looking too damn sexy not to kiss right now." she smiled and let herself down. she fixed her veil as she heard girls running to the room. her bridesmaids and maid of honor, of course.

"y/n! we need to get you ready for- finn?! no! get out!" sadie grabbed finn by his arm and pulled him out of the room. he winked at the special lady and ran out.

"oh y/n, lets take you to go marry that boy."

let me marry him indeed.

heehee i hope u liked that 🥺 i haven't written anything in like... forever so i'm starting out clean basically. don't forget to comment & vote!
-catherine