𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙉!

"can you guys hear me?" finn asked the people flooding into the livestream he decided to do since he was so bored

"can you guys hear me?" finn asked the people flooding into the livestream he decided to do since he was so bored. his brown eyes looked over his screen seeing "yes" being commented by everyone watching it.

he smiled at the camera and grabbed his guitar, putting the strap over his shoulder. he noticed more people coming in along with more comments. he played a couple of notes and laughed at a few comments making fun of his concentrated face.

"what are you doing? oh! i'm going to be singing a few songs today, so have those request coming!" he replied to the mystery person.

a knock interrupted him from reading the comments. he yelled "come in" and his beautiful girlfriend of a year came in. he moved the guitar to his side and grabbed onto her hand, pulling her to his side so everyone could see her. she glanced to the phone and noticed he was on live,

"hey you guys! what's up?" she smiled her award winning smile and sat down next to the curly haired boy.

"you're gonna play?"

"mhm and you're gonna sing with me!" her face froze and she looked at her boyfriend. she shook her head having finn respond with a nod.

"come on babe! you guys, she has the most amazing voice in the world. y/n please!" he dragged the word and showed her his famous puppy face. she laughed at him and pushed him away.

"fine." finn screamed out a "yay" and hugged her, making it slightly uncomfortable due to his guitar.

he let go of her and grabbed his guitar, playing a familiar tune. she smiled at him with love full in her eyes. she took a deep breath and started singing the song that they both adored.

"you're just too good to be true."

"i cant take my eyes off you." he sang back to the y/h/c girl.

"you'd be like heaven to touch,
i wanna hold you so much."

"at long last love has arrived
and i thank god im alive."

"you're just too good to be true."

"can't take my eyes.."

"off you." she ended it off, blushing and smiling at the boy. he grabbed onto her face, the chat going absolutely wild with many people screen recording and screenshotting the intimate moment going on right on their screen.

"finn, the live.." she whispered to the lovestruck boy. with his eyes widening, he noticed that he totally forgot about his set up phone. the only thing on his mind being the amazing girl sitting right next to him. he looked over to the phone with his red cheeks being more noticeable to the audience of 2 million people.

"bye you guys! thank you for tuning in and getting more content for your fan accounts! byeeee!" he yelled to the phone. he quickly ended the live and put his guitar on the floor.

"oh y/n how in love i am with you."

oh em gee i hope that was good?? this was requested by -lovelykiller- & i really hope this lived up to what you wanted! send in more requests pleaseeeee my mind is going blank ): n e ways, i hope you had/have an amazing day! love you all <3

-catherine