𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙀!

heading into senior year, the losers club wanted to travel to a nearby beach for a change

heading into senior year, the losers club wanted to travel to a nearby beach for a change. the quarry might've been their own little "beach", but it got boring for them. y/n, having joined in their sophomore year, had introduced the idea to them during a sleepover that was happening in her house.

"you guys, we always are doing the same thing for summer so why not switch it up?" y/n questioned the group which earned a couple of confused looks. y/n was laying on her boyfriend, richie, who seemed rather pleased by the idea.

"what could we do? we've done literally everything around here." stan said to the girl. she smiled and got up to walk to her desk. when she got there, she opened her drawer and pulled out a bag.

"well my friend, here is money that i've saved up over the years for a summer we'll never forget. i have about five thousand dollars in here which gives us the ability to do what our hearts desire!" y/n was full of excitement for this trip. everyone gasped and surrounded her to look at the money. she went to her bed and dropped the money all over it.

"damn y/l/n how did you get this much money?" beverly said as she grabbed a twenty dollar bill from the stack.

"picked up a few more shifts in jobs and kinda stole some from my parents at times. i wanna do something fun! exhilarating even! i've been searching up too and there's a beach a few good hours out of here."

"wow babe, you really outdid it this year. who's ready to go to the fucking beach?!" richie exclaimed to the group which resulted in them cheering back.

that was a week ago and now they were loading their stuff into bill's van that was gifted to him for his birthday. the excitement the group was experiencing was very visible due to their big smiles and constant cheering.

with all of their things finally loaded, the group eagerly entered the van and bill sped off.

"someone put in the cassette we made for this trip, i need to shake ass with my girl." richie said which caused beverly to put in the cassette. the first song to play was y/n and richies favorite song which made them start dancing weirdly in the car. the rest of the group, besides bill, joined in and sang along.

— time skip! —

they had been driving for two hours already so that meant they had one more to go. the van was running low on gas so they went to a nearby gas station to buy snacks and get gas.

one by one, they got out of the van and ran to the gas station. mike had picked up a new hobby of photography so he took out his camera to take pictures of them all around the area. richie noticed mike pointing the camera at him so he pulled y/n into a kiss. snap! right when y/n heard that, she pulled away from richie.

"mike! did you really just take a fucking picture?" mike laughed in response and started to run away from the girl as she chased him. richie looked at the girl, no, admired the girl and felt the most luck ever.

"what's up, lover boy?" eddie said as he slapped richies shoulder. richie laughed at the remark and slapped him away.

"oh shut the fuck up, eddie spaghetti!" eddie let out a groan and walked back to the van. the whole group walked back, full of snacks, ready for the hour to fly by.

— another time skip! —

y/n had been laying her head on richie's shoulder when she heard ben yell,

"the beach! we made it!"

this made everyone holler in excitement, aching to go all over the waves. y/n held richie's face and kissed him even though they were both smiling.

bill parked the van somewhat close to the beach and they all got out. they grabbed their necessities and head onto the beach. the beach was slightly full, but they managed to find an empty spot big enough for all of them.

they removed their clothes that covered their bathing suit and ran to the beach. y/n stayed behind and just enjoyed the breeze, letting her arms go out. richie noticed and laughed at her while he ran back to her. he pulled on her arm to make her go to the beach.

"richie! let me enjoy the breeze!"

"never! enjoy the nice ass water!"

hey! don't really know what this is but i still hope you enjoyed it hehe. have an amazing day everyone <3

-catherine