Dear Reaper

"Who are you?"

"Me? I'm a... pizza delivery guy!"

"But..." I scanned him from head to toe. "Pizza delivery guys don't wear suits..."

🌹🌹🌹

"You know, you're acting more and more like a human lately," I smiled at him. "I like it."

He smiled back at me and kissed my cheek.

"I like it, too."

His phone suddenly beeped inside his pocket.

When he saw the message, his face turned pale and he dropped the ice-cream.

"What happened?" I panicked and peeked at his phone.

It was his new list of people whose souls he was supposed to bring in.

There...

I saw my own name.

Ever since she saw him, Evelyn has been searching for Jimin her entire life.

When she finally finds him, she never expected for her meeting to turn into something much more life-changing...

As the embodiment of death itself, Jimin would push her away from himself, but it all changes when he sees her name on the soul list.

Now... he would do anything to save her life...

Even if it costs his own.

"Her soul belongs to me and me only."

*** 🌹 ***

🎼Ayo ladies and gentlemen (any gents here?)
If you're ready, let's start, yeah🎶

🎼I wrote all night, everyday
Turning my imaginations into stories, yeah🎶

Welcome to my story, sweeties!

First of all, thank you for coming across this book and deciding to read it.

So, this story is taken place in the same universe as 'Eternally Yours'. It can stand alone as a separate story, so you don't have to read the other one. (But it's still interesting to see from two different perspectives, but yeah, haha...)

I hope you all enjoy this little creation of mine ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

Comments, votes and little messages telling me how you feel about the story are very much appreciated 🤗 (They make my day so please don't think it won't make a difference, because they do a whole lot)

Copyright:

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means – including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, translating, recording or otherwise – without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law.

Please do not plagiarize this work that I spent hours brainstorming, outlining, and writing.

Your support of the author's rights is much appreciated.

Disclaimer:

This was made purely for entertainment and for me to improve my English (hihihi)

Any resemblances with other ideas or stories are entirely coincidental.

This is a work of fiction.
The characters in this book are made up by me.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I do not own Bangtan (¬_¬;)

All the pictures and videos used in this book belong to their rightful owners.

This story includes violent language and sometimes mature themes involving death. Proceed with caution.

Copyright © enasthetic

Let's begin ヾ(☆▽☆)