41 - Remedy

I stirred when I felt something soft touching the crook of my neck. Swatting away whatever fly it was, I licked my lips before continuing to sleep.

The persistent fly came back to my jaw this time, but its impact was stronger. As if it became larger?

What kind of a fly grows two times its size in three seconds?

A light snort puffed right beside my ear, warm breath hitting my skin, and that feeling came back again, but on my cheek this time.

"Did you just compare my lips to a fly?"

My eyes flew open when Jimin's husky low voice along with his breathy chuckles hit my ear.

Suddenly aware of his body pressing against my back, his arm tightly wrapped around my stomach, and the fact that he was kissing my neck just now, my face flushed, burning up.

I cleared my throat to dismiss my nervousness. "Excuse me mister, what do you think you're doing?"

With a soft chuckle, he brushed my hair away from my neck to plant kisses that trailed from my shoulder all the way up to my jaw. Now my whole body started burning up at his action.

"It's not about what I'm doing, but about what I'm about to do," he whispered with a playful tone into my ear. Damn his husky morning voice.

I bit my lips, holding in my breaths, not trusting myself that I wouldn't let out some weird noises, and shut my eyes tight when he continued nipping and kissing my neck with his soft plump lips, his tongue occasionally darting out to lick the skin.

I was dying internally.

What the fuck is actually happening right now?

"Just a boyfriend showing his love to his girlfriend... what else, baby?"

My whole body shuddered.

With a lot of courage and willpower, I turned around in his arm to face him towering a little over me. His eyes were hooded, holding so much passion inside them as they gazed into mine so intently, taking my breath away in a second.

I wrapped my arms around his neck when he planted light kisses on my eyelids that were swollen.

"I'm so sorry for what I said yesterday," I stammered, my throat burning. "I-I didn't mean them. Please don't let my words get to you. My mind was clouded and I j-just blurted out meaningless stuff. I didn't mean to-"

My words got cut off when he suddenly leaned down to kiss me, taking me off guard.

The kiss was slow as his feelings and warmth flowed into me more and more.

I could feel his heart drumming furiously against my chest, his hands holding my waist tightly, and his hair gliding against my forehead as he tilted his head.

He broke the kiss just to whisper, "I love you, Lyn" with his eyes closed and dived right back in, continuing to nibble on my bottom lip.

A soft groan escaped from my throat as my mind became hazy, lost in his amorous kisses.

One of his hands slowly moved up under my shirt, forming goosebumps on my skin, and the feeling in my center became heavier.

I abruptly broke the kiss when I became aware of our state.

He slowly fluttered his eyes open. "What's wrong? Did you not want to..."

Showing him a warm smile, I sniffled and shook my head. "It's not that, Jimin. I love it, actually... But we just woke up and there's this thing called morning breath."

He blinked for a moment before breaking into a fit of laughter. "Oh my gosh, Lyn, I can't."

"I mean, it's kind of disgusting, Jimin," I said deadpanned. "How would you f-"

He kissed me again, shutting me up.

"I'm sorry, I just can't wait until you've washed up," he sang sheepishly. "I'm not disgusted, so it's fine."

"Well, I am."

His smile widened. "But you're blushing."

I stared blankly at him. "And?"

Without another word, he leaned down again and I squeaked just before he claimed my lips.

All the tears and all the sadness were washed away and forgotten even for a moment as I melted into his unabating love and kisses.

But the moment just had to be ruined by my urinary system.

I really want to pee...

After probably reading my thought, Jimin pulled back with a chortle, covering his face, trying to suppress his huge grin.

"Gosh, Lyn," he squeaked out. "Go and pee then."

Chuckling nervously, I slipped down from the bed and walked to the bathroom after stuttering, "I love you, too."

After emptying my... bladder... and washing up, I walked back to where Jimin was sitting. I searched my phone around the room but it was nowhere to be found.

"Here." Jimin handed it to me.

I slowly took it and widened my eyes when I saw hundreds of missed calls from my dorm mates.

What the heck?

Dialing one of them, I brought my phone up against my ear. After a few rings, she answered.

"Evelyn! Where are you?!" She sounded horrible.

"I'm, uh, out...? What happened?"

"Oh my god, do you know how worried we were?! We thought you were dead!"

My breath hitched.

Dead?

"Why?"

"Because! There was fire in your dorm room yesterday night but you were nowhere to be found! There was even an explosion!"

I gasped. "What..."

"Apparently, your mini refrigerator malfunctioned... Thank goodness you're alive," she huffed out. "Most of your stuff was saved so that's good. They've been moved to my room. Where are you now?"

"I'm..." My eyes darted to Jimin. "...at my friend's house now, so you don't have to worry."

"Okay." She sighed loudly in relief. "See you later then."

I ended the call.

So it really happened... I was about to die yesterday in my dorm and Jimin saved me.

What happens now?

"It's not over."

I looked up at him in surprise.

"I received another message when you were sleeping... I think it's not over yet."

————————————————————
A/N: Some remedy after all those angst 😘

————————————————————A/N: Some remedy after all those angst 😘

Happy 10k y'all 🎉🎉🎉

Thank you for reading this chapter and please don't forget to vote if you liked it 🌹