(13) Revised

***Kekekkekek look at this pic, a half mouth open sexy Krist..my nose is bleeding ❤️❤️

◆◇◆◆◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Singto couldn't describe his feelings. Something that he has never experienced before. It's a horrid feeling that he doesn't want to deal with. He wants to yell at Krist, who allowed someone to touch him.

But at the same time, he wanted to beat up the filthy gate lion dog that molested his beautiful P'Krist. He could visualize as if it happens right in front of him that the lion is licking Krist's bare skin all over while he is sleeping.

Singto couldn't understand why Krist knows the gate lion and allows him to do that.

Singto shook his head, tried to calm himself down.

- Where did the lion mark on my phee? My phee? Does he still my phee?

Singto kept silence.

"Ah...Singto? What is the gate lion? I was drunk last night. I stayed at Ohm's house because he took care of me. Ohm is a new actor..by the way."

Krist hesitantly touched Singto's arm.

-Ohm.

Singto remembered the student from his University and GMM building incident.

He figured that Ohm is the gate lion, although Krist doesn't know about it.

-What should I do? Should I tell him about him? Another supernatural stuff to say to him?

Singto bit his lower lip.

SIngto doesn't like the idea someone else marked Krist even he was drunk. Singto is so devastated.

- What are these feelings? Am I jealous?

The realization of his own feelings gave him another shock.

- What's going on to me? I've never had such strong feelings before.

"Please explain to me, Singto. I try to understand if you say something, I can't take your silent treatment anymore.What is the gate lion dog? Are you talking about Ohm? Am I stinky?"

Krist couldn't take it anymore.

If he did wrong, he wants to fix it, no matter how much Singto yells at him.

"......."

Singto kept quiet.

- Is Singto mad at me so severely?

Krist is about cry for his coldness.

- Am I going to lose him?

Krist cleared his throat.

"S..Singto? talk to me, please?"

As Krist touched Singto to comfort him, Singto shouts.

"Ahhhhh! You smell different. I hate it! I hate the smell! P'Krist. You! You slept with the dog! I HATE YOU!"

Krist was dumbstruck.

"ah..."

Singto covered his mouth with his hands with eyes wide open.

- WHAT! What did I just tell him?

Krist glared at Singto with anger.

"Arai wa! How dare you! I said I stayed at Ohm's house last night, Ibut!....ehhh... I ...I ... didn't sleep with him! "

".....liar."

Singto muttered.

"Listen, I don't remember anything about last night. BUT I am pretty sure I didn't sleep with him. Because ....ahem, I know if I slept with someone how I feel my body after the sex, you know."