(26) 20th Birthday

It should be a typical working day early morning in bed, but Krist and Singto made love lazily, talk, and made love again. They are just don't want to separate each other. Luckily, Singto only has afternoon classes, and Krist's driver will pick him noon.

Krist cuddled close to Singto and lifted his face for his affection.

"Let's celebrate your birthday, only two of us tonight. I have only one work in this afternoon. I can come home early."
Krist said,

"P'Krist, You don't have to go out of your way to come early for me. Your work is more important."

Singto sounded worried, airway.

"No, no. It' my baby's birthday. Why not?"
Krist smiled at him.

"Awww, Phii. Thank you so much. My phii's also are planning my birthday tomorrow. I am such a lucky one."
Singto couldn't stop smiling by thinking about how much Krist cares about him.

"I know. But I want to do it for only two of us first. any problem?"
Krist quickly kissed Signto's cheek.

"Thank you, Phii."
Singto kissed him back.

"Everything for you. I love you."
Krist kisses him on lips.

"Phii. I love you, too."
Singto grabbed behind of Krist's neck to kiss deeper.

It didn't take long for the kiss to turn into touching each other. Their bodies are getting hotter with their heat again.

"Oh, gosh. I can't believe myself, even my ass still hurt, I want you."
Krist said.

Singto looked at him.
"Ahem...ahh...M...mine is not hurting."

Singto's ears and cheeks became crimson.

"Ohooh..are you sure?"
Krist arched his brow mischievously.

"I want you, P'Krist."
Singto murmured with reddish ears.

"my love.."
Krist licked his upper lip seductively and nudged his shoulder lay on his back, mounted on him by moving his face closer to him.

"I love you."

*******************************

GMM- meeting room

Closer to one o'clock, Krist arrived at the studio for the cast of new series.

Krist was supposed to be off today, but it came up with an urgent matter.

"It's best just to get it over with."
Krist sat down carefully on the chair.
-Ouch, I guess I overdid it.
He blushed.

"Hey, how come your cheeks are red?"
Sing Harit said by sitting next to Krist.

"Sing. You will be in this drama, too?"
Krist arched his brow.

"Oh, yes. We meet again. What's up? You've been humming. Is there anything you have fun?"
He asked.

"I won't tell you."
Krist gave him the cold shoulder.

"Come on."
Sing whined.

Krist looked at him by debating if he should share his happiness with him but stopped.
-On second thoughts, this dude was the root of the trouble for me. If he hasn't hospitalized for appendicitis, Ohm won't come back my life again. All the problems are your fault!

As Krist remembers, he glares at him without knowing it.

"...what did I do? Oyiii. You look scary now. Whyyy?"
Sing Harit offended.

"How about this? I'll just leave it to your imagination."
Krist said.

"The heck?"
He seems like he couldn't possibly understand.