(14)-Revised

"I am so tired! Where are all people? Hello? I'm home~!!whatever....I'm going to take a nap."

Tay dove into the couch in the living room and passed out.

"...Tay, don't sleep here, you human will catch a cold."

A guy who has white skin with pretty face shoved Tay's hair back away from his face gently, and he stared at his hand.

"... hum... I can touch Tay properly. I can feel his warmth. ...Not bad...I like this body."

He hummed happily.

" Well, let me check...."

He took off his shirt became naked. He looked at himself by looking at the mirror, smirked.

-Not bad.

He likes the tall figure with a good body. His skin looks very soft.

"Oh?...not bad. He is young and ..beautiful in a way...Humm. I don't like his stomach area..and waist. I can work on a bit to shape this body.... let's see...I wonder if he has a good item or not. If his genital organ is poor, I have to do something. Otherwise, I can't give enough pleasure to Tay."

He unzipped his pants to become naked.

"Oyiiii!! what are you doing NEW!!"

Krist scolded from the back. But New continues to check himself in the mirror, ignoring him.

"Whaahahahaha! Stop! What the fuck are you doing, New? Put on underwear!"

Krist grasped New's shoulder and stopped him.

"....Who are you? "

New gave him a cold gaze.

"What? Are you insane? I'm Krist. Don't you remember me?"

Krist frowned.

"..Krist. Why are you stopping me?"

New sneered.

"Arai wa. If you want to check your body, go to the bathroom or use someone's room, but not here."

Krist pissed off with New's attitude.

"You humans shouldn't order me if you want to live your life fully. You are just on the bottom rung of the ladder! Go away before I kill you."

New said coldly.

"N'New?"

Krist is puzzled.

"Stop! P'Krist! Stay away from that one! He is not NEW! "

Singto ran to Krist and pulled him to his bareback.

- Wow.

Krist felt the feathers touching his face gently.

-Oh my god. This is so soft and smells so freaking good.

He touched his wings unknowingly and closed to bury face in there.

- This is so good. I love them.

Krist felt so good and happy. He ran his eyes to Singto's shoulder blades line and his smooth tanned skin.

-Uhm.. my fan is terrific. His soft skin and oh gosh, his wings...it so fluffy, I can't wait to see when they become grown fully.

Krist giggled. He was fascinated by the feeling.

"Awww, P'Krist. P.. Please do not t..t..touch...ahhh. S..stop."

Singto begged him with reddish cheeks.