(16)Revised

- My suffering time is over! I am so happy and feel great! Got wings? Check!

Singto is standing in front of the mirror, busy checking himself.

" Are you ready for school?"

OFF walked to the side.

"Yes...P'OFF, What do you think? Do I look okay?"

Singto turned to see his back of his shirt on the mirror.

" You are fine. Your wings are not sticking out. I never know that you can control your wings to go in and out. How do you do that? I will never be able to figure out."

OFF amazed in a scene when he thinks about.

"I don't know. But I am happy to find out that I can control them well. Otherwise I always have to be shirtless or wearing a strange lobe kind of thing... No wonder angels need to wear that kind of clothes. They can't afford other designs."

Singto chuckled.

"Do you want to eat something before you go?"

OFF asked him.

" No. I am good."

Singto shook his head.

"..You haven't eaten any food more than a month now. Are you sure about it?"

OFF frowned.

"Honestly.. I don't have food cravings."

Singto muttered.

"...alright. New told me that it is normal for angels... but I miss to see you eating my food with a happy face."

OFF gave a wry smile.

"P'OFF.."

Singto hugged his beloved brother.

"...Sing..,my baby...I love you."

OFF hugged him back tightly.

"..Hoiii, how about me?"

Tay hugged them together tightly from behind.

"Ahhh, too strong! Let your hands go! you are squishing, Singto!!"

OFF glared at Tay.

"Hehehehe."

Tay smirked.

" Well, I have to go. P'Tay, where is my motorcycle key?"

Singto asked

"Oh? Are you going to ride the cutie?"

Tay handed over the motorcycle key to him.

"I'm in the mood for riding it."

Singto smiled at them and left.

◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●

- Strange..

During Singto is delivering a lecture to his class, he feels extraordinary.

- Am I too, self-conscious?

He feels like he is in a spotlight that everyone is watching, of course, since he is leading the class, first-year students need to pay attention to the lecture, but it is very different today. Literally, everyone pays attention to HIM.

"Ah.. That's all for today. log in your account and check the assignment for this week."

As soon as Singto finished, he sighed for relief.

Singto looked around the classroom and noticed that students are still looking at him. Normally the dismissal bell scattered students in second They always hurriedly away from the class.