(23) Revised (M)

Singto turned around his back and spread his raven-black wings several times with a satisfied smile.

"Humm.. Sing like them. I like the feeling. What do you think, Phee? Do you like my new look? ...or Are you afraid of Sing?"

Singto smirked at Krist, who is lying on the floor helplessly.

"Ah.., P'Krist is so pretty.. Sing loves you so much."

Singto pinned Krist beneath him, holding his arms above his head.

He licked his upper lip seductively and moved his face closer to Krist.

Krist tried to untie his arms, but he couldn't.

-Shit, I can't move. How come he is so strong?

Krist glanced at Singto, who looks sexier and more manly.

".....S..Singto....are you .....my Singto?"

He likes Singto as innocent white wings, but he can not deny that he also likes this Singto with raven wings.

"Yes, Phee. Why?"

Singto looks at him with innocent eyes.

"!! "

- Ah... He is My Singto.

As soon as he could recognize the same Singto that he has known in his eyes, he loosens up.

Singto smiled at him satisfactorily. He untied his hands from Krist. He pulled him onto his lap and stuck his tongue in his mouth. Krist was surprised by his kiss, but soon his eyes are closed. As their kiss becomes deeper, Singto's hands slid down, unbutton his clothes. Krist wrapped his arms around his neck while Singto strokes Krist's smooth pale skin lovingly and lowers his hand and unzipped his pants and sink his hand deeper.

Singto lifts his face and looks at him.

"You are already very hard, Phee."

Singto smirked.

"S..Sing...d..don't say itt.."

Krist shuttered with embarrassment, although he didn't want him to stop.

"...I can't touch you properly..."

Singto muttered and gently dropped him from his laps and got up. Krist feels like his brain is completely zoning out as if he is floating on air. Before he knew it, he is lying naked in bed with Singto. Singto smiled at Krist started to touch his dick. His hands caressed his thighs, moving up and down, the warm feel of his silky soft skin. His hands went to his shaft.

"S..Sing.."

His voice is hoarse. He looks at Signto with teary eyes.

"Shash...relax.. I will make you feel so good."

Singto opened his mouth and lowered his head. His tongue went hardened tip over and over. Then tongue ran over all the ridges and grooves, making sure he was wet and sucked into his mouth deeper.

Krist gasped and moaned his name when he moved his head back and forth.

"Ahhhh.. Oh gosh! Sing.. ah...I'm cumming..."

Krist couldn't hold anymore.

He moaned more when Singto took his entire load deep in his throat, swallowed them.

"Fuck..."

Krist couldn't hold his cum in his mouth. Singto swallowed it all.

"Yummy."