(17)Revised

Captain dragged Singto to a small classroom and locked the door.

Singto lost in his situation. The Captain guy looks almost the same age, yet he has some kind of aura that Singto has to obey.

"W..What are you doing?"

Singto cleared his throat and asked.

"Don't be scared. I'm on your side. I promise I won't hurt you....sit down, please."

Captain said gently.

"......."

Singto sat down a chair awkwardly.

"You are spraying yourself with your angel sense all over. You are so dumb."

A guy with raven hair color stars at Singto from behind of Chaptain said monotone voice. He puts his chin on Chaptain's shoulder and wrapping around him from the back.

Singto yelped.

"W...Who..who are you?"

"....."

The guy is staring at Singto with no words.

- ..What did I do? How come he is glaring at me? Who the heck?

"Who are you Khun? I am not a ....ah...skunk."

- Crap! All I can say is this?

Singto mentally facepalmed.

A guy smirked.

"Hey~!! White? Be kind to him."

Captain said to 'White'.

"......"

'White' tighten his embrace of Captain and keep glaring at Singto.

"....."

Singto pursed his lips and staring back at 'White'.

- White? Your name should be Black with a black heart.

"Hey, behave! I know what you are thinking!"

'White' glared at Singto and continued.

"Ahem, Your smell is beautiful to human and non-human. Now everyone starts looking for you. What are you going to do? Huh?"

White smirked.

"Eh?"

Singto looks at him like an innocent hopeless kid who needs someone's protection. That honest expression makes Singto super cute and heard ignored.

"W..why are you so mean..."

Singto is getting upset.

"Arai! Araiiii! Don't look at me like that. Sorry!! I was wrongggggg!! Don't cry, na!"

White felt like killing himself.

In the beginning, he was looking for a fight, but Singto's nature was different from what he thought.

- Tsk, he is too cute.

"You lose, White. He is not what you thought. Be nice to him."

Captain chuckled. He pulled 'White' to his side and put his arm around him.

".......fine. I'm sorry. I'm White Nawat Phumphothingam. I'm Captain's work partner and.... boyfriend."

White gazed to Captain, who just arched his brow but didn't complain to White.

"You are his boyfriend..."

Singto mutters.

"Yes. He is mine and mine only. Any problem?"