(28)- End game 1(Revised)

**I made some changes, but this chapter of the storyline is similar to the last time I posted it. IF you know already, please just skip this chapter.

************************************
Krist's eyes lazily rolled open, glazed over with the remnants of a dream. His eyes start looking for certain someone who always with him.

Then...

"Hey.."
He heard a different voice.

Krist hissed by touching his neck.

"Shhhh, easy. I am so sorry, P'Krist. I lost my temper."
Ohm moved close to him.

"NO! Get away from me!"
Krist glared at him.

"I won't! I won't. Can we just talk?"
Ohm is looking at him sadly.

".... what is it? I have nothing to say to you."
Krist sat up straight and glanced at the clock on the wall.

It's 11:58pm.

-I should be with Singto to celebrate his birthday together. Singto...
He bit his lower lip.

"...Teoy and Kat are in the ER right now. He called me from the hospital room. Oh, don't make a face. Kat will be fine. She just needed small stitches at her stomach. that's all."
Ohm shrugged.

"I'm glad to hear that. Thank you."
Krist responded in a curt attitude.

"Hey, please don't be like that."
Ohm walked to the sofa, sat next to Krist. He took his hands and looked at his eyes.

"I love you, P'Krist. I know your heart. You can accept me. You are the most genuine person I ever met. You are beautiful inside out. When I was a little, you are the only person who paid attention to me. That warm attention...my mother even couldn't give me. You gave me hope and dream to be a better human."

"Hold on, I think you put too much imagination on me. I am not who you said. I am not a saint."
Krist said coldly.

"Oh, Yes, you are. I KNOW because I can see your beautiful soul. Remember? When we went to the temple on the mountain near my uncle's house, I lost in the wood. I was scared because I thought nobody comes to rescue me, but you found me. You noticed that I was missing."
Ohm smiled at him.

"It was from Kat. She noticed you were missing before anyone else. Then your mother freaked out. So we all started searching for you. I happened to be the place where you were, so I found you at first."
Krist glanced at him.

"..what?"
Ohm widened his eyes.

"I know your mother neglected you, but she cared about you in a twisted way. My Mâe told me that she also had a fear of her first child because she was immature and confused with no help. Your mother lost the way too. I know it's not your fault at all. She shouldn't abandon you like that...but you weren't alone."
Krist said.

"She was raped by the monsters and had me. You just saw that, didn't you? The ugly face. Do you think my mother loves me? I don't think so. I lived by myself until today."
Ohm snorted.

"......"
Krist didn't know what to say.

"But..you....look at you, even you saw my inhuman side, you are still talking to me. That gives me the hope of being a human."
Ohm smiled at him.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I just could tolerate your change from my experience."
Krist glared at him.

"P'Krist. You should give up that Singto because he has to go with Captain and White ahhh...upper sky or something. Remember?"
Ohm chuckled.

"No, Singto won't go anywhere! If you know where he is now, please take me."
Krist said.

"Ohhh, P'Krist calm down...It's alright, and I forgive you. We can start over again as lovers. I will make you happy, and you will love me for sure. I will go anywhere you go, never leave you alone. So, please do not talk about that one."
Ohm looked at him with puppy dog eyes.