(12) Revised

Gun and OFF are waiting for their friends at a restaurant with terrace seating. After the wedding gift shopping, OFF wanted to go home for Singto right away, but the dinner plan with Emma and fiancé was already arranged, so they decided to stay for dinner. OFF left a message to Krist asked him to come over his house later tonight. Also, he contacted his manager P'Pan talked about his schedule and Krist's. Since Tay is away from town, there are no music practice or concert for the band right now, but OFF wanted to make sure about Krist's drama casting from P'Pan. For the last, he wanted to talk to Singto, but he didn't pick up the phone. Perhaps Singto is still sleeping.

"..Gun, as we thought Khun Ohm is the same drama as Krist. P'Pan said Krist has a day off today. P'Pan said, Krist got drunk yesterday, and Khun Ohm took care of him. I don't like it."

OFF groaned.

"Is Krist alright?"

Gun asked.

"That Ohm guy smelled like Krist even that distance, and he is a half-human. I don't like everything."

OFF gritted his teeth.

"there, there. calm down."

Gun cut in with upset voice.

"Well. I will find out soon."

OFF shrugged.

"Hey. Are you bipolar? One moment you got so annoyed about Khun Ohm and Krist, but now? You shrugged your shoulders like it is not a big deal for Krist and Singto! IF Krist slept with Ohm boy, are you okay with it?

Gun frowned.

"Of course not."

OFF snorted.

"Then, why? I don't understand."

Gun asked.

"IF Krist slept with Ohm, that's it."

OFF said.

"...sounded already scary. w...what do you mean 'that's it'?"

Gun asked hesitantly.

" Tay and I will torture Krist, and finish him with no trace of killing. I don't care no matter how much Singto cris. I would not forgive Krist."

OFF said calmly.

"Hold it! Hey, Hey! Your face is scary, really! Oyyyy, stop it. You must be joking."

Gun is almost freaking out OFF's calmness.

".......do you think so?"

OFF looks at Gun with a cold gaze.

"P'OFF. Please. I believe Krist only loves Singto. Don't look at me like this! Please!"

Gun begged him.

OFF shifted his gaze, ruffled his hair, and groaned with frustration.

"..Fine."

When finally he said, Gun was so relieved to hear that.

- Oh my god, I've never known this side of Papi.

"Gun.. am I scared to you?"

OFF asked hesitantly.

"Honestly, your face was scary but more likely. I was surprised because you could so easy to say 'kill' words. I understand Singto is your precious brother, but we are the civilized people, we should talk to Krist first."

Gun smiled at him.

"Fine. But you should remember one thing. You are my love. So you'd better run away from me if you don't like this side of me. Otherwise, If you betray my trust and love to someone else, I will kill the guy right in front of you, and I'll kill you next."