(11) Revised

"Singto! What's going on?"
OFF and Gun shouted again.

"...I don't know...I need to go to bed."
Singto looks at them with a blank face and walks away.

"Hoi, Singto?"
Off called him from behind, but he didn't look back to him.

" P'OFF? Will he alright? I feel somewhat strange..strange about Singto."
Gun looks at OFF worriedly.

"....Uhm...."
OFF just nodded.

Singto is lying face down on the bed and staring at the wall on his left.

-Mâe told me once a long time ago when the time comes. My feeling is starting to go away as a human, and my love will become selfless love of one person for another without sexual implications...There will be no special someone once my wings are starting to grow.

Yes, I felt like that, and I cried for losing the feelings until yesterday.....until I heard someone claimed P'Krist is his boyfriend.

When I think about it, my heart is aching. I want to blame someone so hard. What is it?

"What's going on?"

Singto muttered.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

-....My head hurts a lot...Uhhh. God, why did I drink so much last night? I feel like shit. What ..?

Slowly Krist opened his eyes with strange sense. He groaned.

He remembered the old days when he stayed at OFF's house with a bunch of guys sleeping in a small room together.

This idiot who is coiling him must be dreaming about the beautiful girl now. Krist felt very uncomfortable. He isn't interested in the tall and muscular guy at all.

Krist shifted his gaze to the side and gasped.

- Huh?....Ohm?

Krist shivered with discomfort when he found himself in half-naked.

He tried to push Ohm's heavy arms and legs from his body.

"Oyii! Fuck off! ....Ouch!"

Krist was about to yell at him, but he robbed his temple after that with a frowning face.

"... Ummm..what..?"

A half-naked Ohm was still drowning.

Krist kicked at Ohm's legs, pushed his arms away, and got up.

"Fuck..it's hurt...Wake up, stupid Ohm! Tell me how come I'm half-naked sleeping in your bed."

Krist's face turned red with anger, along with his naked upper torso became pink.

"...Wow, P'Krist..you look yummy."

Ohm murmured.

"You! Don't look at me! Where are my clothes? And You! Wear something yourself...Ouch..owww.."

Krist's head is splitting with his voice.

"......"

Ohm yawned and stretched his body slowly as if he heard nothing.

"Yeah. I heard from you. Don't act like an innocent girl. I didn't do anything. You said you are boiling in the middle of the night, so I gave a glass of water, and you spilled them, then You took off your clothes by yourself. And I don't wear clothes when I sleep. It's not a big deal. Just go to the shower, I'll bring you a new pair of clothes. Oh, a new toothbrush should be in the medicine mirror cabinet. Go, P'Krist."