Show me your...( Chapter 18 M) -Revised

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Krist Singto licked his lips seductively when he looked at his Krist. He pushed him away gently from him. His eyes danced with mischievous amusement. Krist's mouth became dry to watch over him from afar.

Slowly Krist's gaze on Singto's hands unbuttoning his shirt up to his chest. Krist was utterly dumbfounded at sight.

"Sing..."

Krist spoke in a husky whisper.

Singto put his finger on his lips.

"Shhhh."

Singto unbuttoned his sleeves before he goes back to front to open his bare skin completely. Krist caught his breath as Singto dropped his shirt from his shoulder to the floor.

" .....This is insane."

Krist witnessed a miracle right in front of him. He becomes shaky. He can't believe what he sees.

-It is so surreal. Singto is unbelievably beautiful.

Af first, Krist didn't notice when Singto's wings appeared on his back because he was too focus on Singto's bare chests. When he shifted the gaze, he thought he saw the rays of light shine through him. He felt in awe of the power of creation from the upper world.

- Is this my Singto?

Krist felt his knees tremble.

"My wings are getting bigger... I can't spread my wings fully here. My room is too small. But it became huge. Can you see them? I feel so ugly."

Singto turns around as if he tells him his clothing is too loose. His lips were set in a pout of annoyance.

"N..no.."

- You are so beautiful. Nothing has changed.

Krist smiled by himself.

The white wings from Singto's back almost reach his ankles. They are very tempting, and those fit him so well. Krist loves his boyfriend the way he is. He feels like that's what Singto is supposed to be. The surrounding atmosphere with heavenly scents brought him beyond happiness.

In contrast, Singto is getting nervous. After he showed his wings in front of Krist, he stops talking to him. He can feel that Krist is still staring at his wings. He is not sure if Krist likes them. Singto looked back to see Krist's face again.

- Is he alright? Is he okay to see me like this?

"...Mmm, P'Krist?"

He asked Krist hesitantly.

"Eh? ...Oh, baby, I love love them. And you smell so good... I love everything about you."

Krist exhaled his breath and walked to Singto.

Soon Singto was wrapped in an embrace, a familiar perfume filling his nose. Singto looks up him nervously, but Krist gazed admiringly into his boyfriend's eyes.

"I love you. I can't believe my boyfriend is actually an angel."

Krist gave a big smile.

Singto put his hands around Krist's waist and nuzzled his neck.

"I was scared about being hated by you."

"How can I hate you? You are my love."

Krist reached out and ran a hand down Singto's back between his feathers in a soft caress that increased his pulse. Singto blushed so hard with embarrassment and pleasure.