(22) Revised

What To Do If Your Boyfriend Doesn't Want To Have Sex??

"What should I Dooooooooo?"

Krist screamed by himself with a cellphone in his hand. The article made him so upset and made it recall his memory about last night.

Singto didn't want to do it, so Krist stopped it. When they looked at each other, awkward silence for more than ten seconds occurs. Singto was the first one who shifted his gaze. Then he turned away to the other side to sleep. So Krist turned to the other side to rest with their backs apart from each other.

Krist was so bothered by rejection from his boyfriend with so many questions in his mind. As the night goes on, he fell into slumber but, he noticed that Singto got up quietly. Krist didn't turn around to him. He just held his breath with eyes closed. Singto bent over his body to Krist and checked at him if he was sleeping. Krist tried not to open his eyes nor move during the time.

"....Sorry, Phee..."

Singto kissed Krist's cheek and sneaked out from the bed. He took off his shirt, opened the window, and climb up to the roof.

- What is he doing?

As soon as Singto left, Krist got up from the bed and headed out the window. Krist didn't see anything at first. He looked around and gazed out at the night sky.

He found Singto was flying away in the moonlight.

"I didn't know he can fly.... he never told me.."

- Where are you gonna go?

Krist wondered. He stood there silently for a long time. Later, Krist went back to the bed with agitation. When he woke up, Singto was next to him as if nothing has happened. Krist didn't say anything, Singto's smile was genuine as usual, but Krist couldn't smile back to him. He doesn't remember how he left home.

- What if Singto doesn't want to maintain our relationship anymore? What if he found someone like him, the one with wings!!

That makes him so upset and drives him so crazy he wants to pull his hair.

"Urrrrr! I can't take it! No! No! NOooooooooo!"

Krist screamed.

"Shut the fuck up! You look like a sexually frustrated caged animal!"

Tay yelled at him.

"...Krist, lower your voice, and calm down, please."

OFF asked calmly.

It's been a while since 3 of them got together. They met at the music studio for their new music. Usually, Krist feels like home when he is with them practicing their music. He feels more relaxed and peaceful. BUT! not for the day. He just burst out of his anxiety and told them what has happened last night. At the same time, he tried to figure out what he should do.

"But!! But!!! What if he doesn't like me anymore?"

Krist asked them with teary eyes.

"Stop whining like a baby, and let's practice our music first."

OFF said patiently.

"How can I practice with this state of mind? It is impossible! Please help me, P'OFF~ na~na~."

Krist said.

"GO HOME, Stupid! Didn't I tell you that I hate to hear my own brother's...ahh...urrr!! Fuck! I hate to think about it! IF you messed up My Singto, I would kill you! If he doesn't want to do it, let it be! It's all your fault anyway! Stop talking about it. It makes me so upset and wants to punch you!"