Epilogue

Boom- Boom -Boom-Boom

As his sticks hit the drums for the last time, stage light gets darker, and all members return to the backstage while the fans are still screaming with hopes of hearing another song, the audience began shouting, "Encore! Encore!"

The crowd desperately wanted an encore from the band at their concert after Seven months.

Of course, The members of Obsius could hear the screaming and shout from the backstage and upsetting.

"Where is KRIST!"
Tay growled at the band crews.

"S..sir, we are still looking for him!"
One of the brave stuff answered to him.

"HURRY UP! Our fans are waiting for us! Damn it, Krist! Where are you!"
Tay howled.

"Calm down, Tay! Are you an animal? You scared everyone!"
OFF slapped at his head.

"Come on, OFF! We have to go! Our fans are waiting!"
Tay pointed at the direction of the stage.

"I know, but we didn't plan Encore this time. IF we can't find Krist in the next five minutes, let's give up."
OFF wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"The fuck? Are you crazy? NO! We will play one more song for them!"
Tay groaned.

"SIR!"
Just when they are about to give up, the crew member called them in the distance.

"Did you find him? Take me!"
As Tay shouts, he already runs after the staff.

"I'll go to stage first! IF you don't find him, come back, and we will do duo!"
OFF shouts to Tay's back.

Tay raises his left hand as a signal and runs away.

After the last song finished, Krist left the stage first and dragged Singto away from the backstage to the luxury bathroom near the designated break room for Obisus members.

As soon as Krist locked the large private room door, he pushed Singto to the toilet lid, making him sit, then he sat on his laps and start kissing him. Krist is tickling his tongue with his passionately.

"I love you."

"I love you, too...Mmm, P..P'Krist? I think you everyone is calling you for the encore.."
Singto tired to stop at him.

"No.....we didn't plan any...."
Krist kissed again.

"Huh...mmm..."
Singto dipped his head and kissed from Krist's neck to his collarbone.

"Singto... Ahhh! I ...I can't. H..Hurry up!"
Krist gave a low moan of despair.

"I know, P'Krist. I will."
Singto makes him stand and pressed Krist's face against the cold wall.

As Singto moved to unbutton Krist's pants and pulled them off, he spread his legs as he adjusted the position to push in... almost.

Bang!

Bang!

"KRIST! You have no time to fuck with my brother!! Ugh~Yuck!! Before I puke, Come out!"
Tay kicking hard the door of the private bathroom.

"....what the.."
Krist gazed at Singto.

"P'Tay?.. is mad at us?"
Singto tilted his head.

"....."
They looked at each other and were cracking up.

"Damn it, you two! Come out before I break this door!"
Tay shouts from outside again.

"Are you okay, P'Krist?"
Singto creased his cheek worriedly.