(4)- Revised

Singto sighed for relief after he finished his lecture for the freshman. He is always exhausted to teach them.

- I'm not really used to speak in front of 300 plus students. How come P'Nat still wants me to do this for him? I'm not a great teacher.

Now Nat promoted his position higher at the Department of Mathematics with his own office. He has been studying to prepare his Ph.D. Singto has been on his team since he was still undergrad student, and sometimes he helps Nat when he needs him.

Nat always gave Singto extra care and attention because he knows Singto has so much potential.

"May I ask a question?"

When Singto was about to leave the classroom, someone stopped him.

"Of course.....Hoii! YOM?"

Singto chocked.

"YOM?"

He tilted his head with a smile.

"Oops!"

Singto covered his mouth with his hand and shook his head.

His face reddened.

YOM smiles at him and wai.

"Sawadee Khap, My name is Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee. First-year Economic student Khap."

"What? Oh.."

- Fuck! The first-year student of Uni? What the heck!!

Singto widened his eyes.

"Mr.Ruangroj? Is something wrong?"

Ohm asked him as if he met Singto for the first time.

"Ah, Yes. What can I do?"

- I thought he is the one I met in the elevator the other day at GMM. Maybe I've mistaken him for someone else.

Singto decided to follow Ohm's attitude.

"Here is the question the part I didn't understand.."

Ohm asked the actual question seriously to Singto, so he just answered him with a more natural explanation.

"WOW! Thank you very much! It's finally all clear, Mr.Ruangroj."

Ohm sounds happy.

"You are welcome. I'm glad I can help you. But you should ask Professor Nat next time. I'm just an assistant of his."

Singto shrugged.

"I liked your style...Umm, Mr. Ruangroj?"

Ohm looks at him.

"Yes?"

Singto glanced back.

"Do you have another class after this?"

Ohm asked.

"No. I'm done for today. Why?"

Sigto arched his eyebrow.

"Would you care for some coffee? It's my gratitude for your special lecture for me."

Ohm offered.

"Eh? No, thank you. It's a part of my duty. Don't worry about me. You are a freshman in University. You'll need money. Don't waste it on me."

Singto said.

"But, I want to know more about you, Mr. Ruangroj."

He winked at Singto and tugged at his left earlobe.