(32)New life

Krist hung his head and let the tears flow. His mind confusing, and his back is aching. He is burying his head, Singto's chest, sobbing and weeping.

"...What did you do to him, Gabriel? It just looks like he has wings."
Lucifer gazed at dumbfounded Gabriel, who obviously got upset in this situation.

"Gabe? Hello?"
Lucifer called him.

"I can hear you, idiot. Why are you asking ME? Just because he has white wings, that means I did it."
Gabriel glared at him.

"You didn't? But he came back to life with Whitewings."
Lucifer shrugged.

"I said I didn't."
Gabriel sighed.

"Phee."
Singto tries not to touch Krist's back while comforting him.

He must be confusing and miserable because of severe pain.
As soon as Krist awakens, his back feels heavy and immensely hurting.
He knows he is alive now, and his beloved lover comforting him.

-Are all chaos and nonsense finally over?
Krist wondered.

At first, he wasn't sure if someone calling him but realized the other one is looking at him.

Soon he figured Krist is his name.

"Krist?"

Krist raised his head, through blurred vision with tears from pain, he could see three men, a man with a glowing face and eyes of iceberg who looks exactly an angel that appears from renaissance paintings.

A frighteningly handsome man with black wings, which could be said to be the symbol of hell, stood grinning next to him.

Then he saw the last man in front of him. He was the one who called his name. He is handsome from the depth of his midnight black eyes covered with long eyelashes to his voice's gentle expressions. His skin was tanned and so pretty.

So pretty with black wings and not scary like the other one.

Krist remembered.

This man is his.

His Singto.

He also remembered he was killed by Gabriel.
-Was I wrong?
"...Singto. My back hurts so badly. Can you check if I am bleeding from the part Gabriel stubbed me?"
Krist gazed at him.

Singto cleared his throat and breathe deeply said,

"Krist. About your back... You have wings like Gabriel has."

"What?"
As Krist looked his back, his mouth gaping open.
-No wonder he feels heavy and hurt.
"Ahh...Am I an angel now?"
Krist asked Gabriel  to verify.

Gabriel glanced him back in displeasure.
"We are like chalk and cheese. You are NOT one of us, and I did NOT give wings. In fact, you were supposed to disappear into the light when I used my gold sword. Why are you still here?"

"Savage."
Lucifer snorted.

"Krist, let's have a look of your wings. Ah...Singto? Don't look at me like that. I know the rule, of course.  I won't touch his wings. I just need to verify."
Lucifer shrugged off Singto's glare.

Nobody shouldn't touch the angel's wings except for someone special with any circumstances.

Lucifer smirked as he reaches Krist's right-wing.

"Ouch! Luk! You hurt me! Take it easy!"
Krist hissed.

"Oh, come on! I barely touched you!"
Lucifer got annoyed.

"Get away from him!"
Singto shoved him off from Krist and took him away to the side.

"Overprotective boyfriend!"
Lucifer snorted.