(8)- Revised

K.U. University

"...That's all for today. Your homework is uploaded online already. Please complete it by the due day. Thanks."

Singto announced the end of the class, before the dismissal.

- My back feels itchy.

Singto sighed.

He recalled the conversation with OFF and Tay in this morning.

"Well, you can't do anything today at this moment. Also, your wings haven't fully grown yet. Just go to school."

OFF said to him.

"Seriously? Are you nuts, OFF? You don't have to go to school, Sing."

Tay said from the side to stop Singto.

"NO. Go to school. It's better. If you stay at home alone, your thoughts will eat alive. I think going to school and meeting friends will be a nice change in your feelings."

OFF said.

"So here I am.. maybe P'OFF was right."

Singto muttered.

"Arai Na krap, P'Singto. Sawadee khap."

Ohm walks to the lecture table.

"......I don't have anything with you. Do you have any question, Khun Pawat?"

Singto glanced at him.

"Oh, please call me, Ohm. na, Khap."

Ohm whined.

"...."

Singto just stared at him. He doesn't know what the intention of Ohm.

- ...indeed he reminds me of a big dog, no wonder I recalled Yom's memory when I saw him for the first time. and...He knows his charm and utilizing it for his benefit. But what does he want?

Singto stars at him.

"What? Is there something on my face? or Do you think I am cute?"

Ohm asked jokingly, but full of cute smile.

- There you go. You are aware of your charms. Another overconfident student is here.

Singto looks at Ohm with a blank face.

"...I don't know. If you don't have any questions, I'll leave. Good day, Khun Pawat."

Singto walks away.

Ohm stared at Singto's back in stunned disbelief.

"...Hey, don't you have the next class? We have to go. Ohm? ..What's wrong?"

Toey hugged Ohm from behind.

"...Nothing."

Ohm answered coldly.

- What's going on? Suddenly, he changed his attitude. He was blushing when I teased him last time. I don't like it. How dare he!

Ohm's jaw tightened.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

When Kat is busy walking on the street, she finds a familiar figure ahead of her.

"P'Singto!"

She runs to him with her hand waving. Singto turned around and smiled at her.

"Kat. What a surprise! How are you?"

He asked.

"Aww? I'm so happy to see you now. It wasn't my best day at all, but now it is!"

Kat grinned.