(19) Revised

Krist got frustrated. Since his new drama released, he became swamped to promote it with other casts, which he hated. He understands that the promotion activity is a part of his job, but at the same time, he hates doing it, especially when it is only Ohm and himself. His fans and Ohm's fans are expecting them to see their closeness. That Krist doesn't want to show to the public because they are NOT close to each other even at the fan service level. Ohm seems like he is enjoying to do the activity but not for Krist. Always he doesn't have any particular feelings towards a man except for Singto.

"P'Tha. Am I going to have a day off on the 28th right? When am I going to finish this project with N'Ohm?"

Krist asked Tha with frustration.

"Arai? Don't you like it? Why? Everyone loves you and Ohm together."

Tha said casually.

"First of all, I am a musician. I don't have enough time to practice my dram because of the 'fan meeting.' I need time for music. Secondly, my current drama with Ohm will be end soon. Why would we need more attention from us? I want to finish stupid promotion with him."

Krist said.

"Ur, Ur. I understand. You will have a day off soon."

Tha answered him with absentminded.

"P'Tha?Are you listening to what I said? I am not only asking about my day off. I want to stop the activity with Ohm."

Krist said to him firmly.

"Aish, I'm listening, Kirst. But everyone loves you and Ohm's closeness. And... those are not only my decision. If you don't stop talking, I can put you another promotion activity with Ohm and cancel your day off, you know?"

Tha said irately.

" oh my god! You can't do that to me."

Krist pouts.

"Yes, I can. I'm your manager."

Tha said coldly.

"...Sorry, P'Tha. Please don't be so mean to me. I need to take a day off on the 28th."

Krist said.

- Shit, I hate your money-minded sly fox!

"...Well, I know, You've been asking about your day off so many times already. Here, look at yourself. See? There is no schedule on the 28th. You have a day off all day long, following 29th. Your work is in the afternoon. Technically you have one and a half days off. Satisfied?"

Tha arched a brow.

"Yes, sir."

Krist murmured.

- What about other problems?! I don't wanna do anything with OHM!!

He yelled at Tha in his mind a million times, but he didn't say anything to him.

"Good. Oh! It's time now. Go to studio 4, your makeup artist and stylist are waiting for you. Go now! I have another meeting. Go! shoo!"

Tha shooed Krist.

"Khap."

Krist walks away from the room and heading to the studio.

He glanced at his phone and sighed.

He has been worrying about his lover's well being these days. He knows his boyfriend gives respect and trust in his work. He never complained about him working with another partner in the past. Well, he was upset when he found out about Ohm. But in the end, he agreed with him.