(24)Revised

Singto feels like he is sinking to the bottom of the ocean, the darkest place that light won't reach. The world with nothing.....A quiet place.

- Finally, I can sleep all along. Take the weight of the world off my shoulders. Human feelings are too much. It is a toxic intense emotional burden that love brings. It would be better to forget about everything. Just let it go. Yes... I don't need him. Him..who is he? It doesn't matter anymore. I will give away everything I have and forget about everything so that I can go back to the upper sky. The place I can spend in peace. I shall return to beneath of my creator so that I only can have an incredible miracle of feeling loved by my commander........ ALL GOOD.

Singto is lying down curled up in a ball, eyes closing. He feels safe and secure. Yes... All good.

He is not sure how long time passes because there are no time flows.

Suddenly, he was awoken from his slumber by the voice faintly from afar, but he kept laying down eyes closed, just hearing the conversation.

Are you my Singto?

A familiar voice cut through

- Who is that? Why are you asking me? How come I can still hear someone's voice?

Singto wondered.

Yes, Phee. Why?

Another voice answered.

- Wait! Who are you? Why do you have my voice?

He focuses on hearing their conversation without opening his eyes.

Ah...He is my Singto.

A familiar voice's thoughts enter into him.

- What? Your Singto? No! He is not. I AM!

He got up with frustration. He saw an image of a beautiful man who is lying on the bed.

- Ah.. he is so pretty but....who he is?

He couldn't his eyes take off him. As he watched a beautiful man, his mind got confused and frustrated more. Singto noticed that a sexy man is not alone. He was pinned to the bed by a guy with black wings.

"Hey! Stop it!"

Singto tried to yell at the guy with his lost voice.

Then the guy turned around and smirked at him as if he could hear him.

Singto widens his eyes.

- It's... me.

The other Singto starts to explore the beautiful man's body seductively; he can hear his moaning that he didn't like it.

"Hey! What are you doing to my Phee? Why are you touching him! Stop! Don't touch him! Fuck you! Stupid! You Can't feel him! Leave him alone!

Singto intends to yell at other Singto, but he didn't because he doesn't have a voice.

- What should I do? I don't like this.

Singto pursed his lips tightly, keeps staring at his Phee's moaning. As the other guy's head lower to his Phee's beautiful body, Singto starts crying.

- Please... stop it.. he is mine...

"Why are you crying? Sing?"

The other Singto appeared right in front of him.

"........."

Singto's mouth fell open.

"Sing.. don't cry. Tell me what's wrong?"