(3) Revised

GMM building

Singto's hands are full of snacks and drinks from the food court. He avoids spilling any of his drinks but walks away as quick as he can.

Unlike the other day, today, he wears proper ID budge with him, So nobody is asking questions to him in the building.

Singto just finished his midterm exam and got a few days off.

His boyfriend, Krist, is always super busy because he is very popular. Moreover, he is in the middle of the workshop for new drama. It's hard to see each other nowadays even they are living together. Well, technically speaking, Krist is living with Singto's family, not only with him, because Singto's brothers and Krist are in the same band group.

Anyway, Krist wants Singto to come to his workplace as his assistant today to take care of him. Krist simply misses his boyfriend.

Singto pressed the elevator button and waited for a while. Soon it comes, and he gets in. When he entered there, he noticed that someone was already on.

So Singto fakes a smile to that person as social etiquette

- Eh?

Something tugged at his heartstrings about the other person.

He is a young man who seems like Singto's age. He is taller than him and...

He reminds Singto of someone in the past. He makes him nostalgic feelings.

-Why? Have I met him before?

Singto glanced at the guy carefully, not too intentionally.

- YOM!!

Singto widened his eyes but quickly shifted his gaze back to the front.

The young man reminded him of a Samoyed puppy dog that was owned by Singto's classmate when he was in primary school.

Pnag was the owner of the dog who came from the wealthiest family in Singto's class.

He had everything that Singto has seen on TV. Pang's father was the CEO of the trading company. YOM was a brilliant cute puppy.

Singto only had a chance to play with YOM once when he went to Pang's house for a group project. Later, Singto found out that Pang got rid of him because he got bord with him. Singto cried for him for two days when he found out. What a selfish human being. He hated.

That YOM is in front of Singto. It's sounded so funny that humans can't be an animal, yet He exactly looks like YOM for Singto.

Singto glanced at him with a hint of smile one more time, then..he chocked.

The guy tugged at his left earlobe and winked at Singto.

- Arai wa. I was wrong.YOM doesn't do that to me!

Singto bit his lower lip.

The guy kept smiling at Singto, but he ignored him.

- Stupid me! There is no way that perv is YOM!

Singto got frustrated with his silliness.

Ding!

When the elevator reached on the 18th floor, Singto got out hurriedly and walked away without looking back to the guy.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Krist is sitting on sofa jittering.

-Where did he go?

Krist thought Singto was waiting for him, but his waiting room was empty. To make it worse, Singto doesn't pick up his phone.

Krist is getting nervous by remembering the incident last time.