Prologue ~ Harleys POV

Shakily walking to my mum's car. Fumbling with the handle, trying to pry it open with my unsturdy hands. Managing to open it after a moment or two, sliding into the passenger seat. Slamming the door closed before I let out the loudest sigh possible. Securely fastening my seatbelt before my mum says off without another word.
Staring out the window, not letting my mum see my tear filled eyes. After 10 minutes of silence, my mum speaks up.
"What did you two get up to then?"
I pull back the tears in order to form an actual Sentance.
"Oh, You know, watched some Netflix"
I see my mum nod her head. Phew, she didn't notice. Sneakily wiping my eyes to keep the tears back for as long as possible, at least until I get home.
Finally making it home and I sprint up the stairs before making a fateful dash to my room. Shutting the door behind me. Only making a couple steps inside before I collapse to my knees, silently sobbing.
After what feels like an eternity of crying my eyes out as quiet as humanely possible, I reach up to my wooden desk, grabbing my notebook and quickly scribbling a note.
"Hello world, I am Harley Howell and today, today was the day that my world came crashing down... can someone please, please save me from him... save me from Ben..."