Chapter 8 ~ Codys POV

Staring into the bathroom mirror, a towel wrapped around my waist. I glance at my lips, seeing them swollen, I reach up and graze my thumb against it, shuddering at the feeling.
"We kissed..." I whisper to myself, grinning at the thought of it.
Then I walk into my room. Changing into my joggers that I wear on a day-to-day basis. Collapsing onto my bed, picking my phone up off my desk as I do. Logging in to Instagram.
"I know you're hesitating because even if you say the truth, in the end it will all return as scars, I'm not going to say anything blatant like "find strength", I will let you hear my story, let you hear it, on days I hate myself, days I want to disappear forever, let's make a door in your heart, open the door and this place will await, it's okay to believe, the Magic Shop will comfort you" Harley wrote as her posts caption with a photo of herself as the main attraction. I sigh.
"How could she hate herself?" I whisper "She's gorgeous..." I faceplant my pillow. Murmuring a selection of compliments towards Harley.
It was true. I loved her. I couldn't deny it. There was something about her that drew me closer. And I could never put my finger on it.
It was just one of those things.
One of those that was eating me away.
Hours later, I was panting. And sweaty. I had just finished practice with my 6, and overly gay, friends. No. BROTHERS. Nick, Steven, Phil, Harry, Jake and Jacob. Practicing for a show we have at a local bar.
All that was in my head was her.
Her as in Harley.
I can't shake her off my mind.
And I never want to.
She's my everything.
I can't lose her.