Chapter 12 ~ Harleys POV

"How about Truth or dare?" Jake glances around. I look at the floor before rolling my head up, looking at everyone else before shrugging. Noticing that all their eyelines are on me.
"I'm in" I smirk as the others cheer.
All 9 of us shuffle into a room, of which I presume is Jacobs room. All crowding around and asserting into a sitting circle.
"Who's first?" Kasi peers around, glancing at me with a happy grin, one that i return.
We all shrug while Steven takes the first hit.
"I'll go then" He smiles, before a evil smirk takes over, turning to Phil.
"Philly, Truth Or Dare?"
Phil squints in thought, contemplating his choices.
"Truth" He mutters eventually.
Everyone "ooo"s, turning to Steven to hear his answer.
"How do you REALLY feel about Harry?" Steven smirks, watching Phil's face turn blood red in embarrassment.
"Uh... I-.. uh.." Phil stutters, I lean forward, resting my head on my hand as I watch Phil from the opposite side of the circle.
"I-I really like him.." He whispers shyly, Kasi squeals. I think I forgot to mention that Kasi could lip-read.
Oops.
"Phil loves Harry! Phil loves Harry!" She chants over and over.
I glance at Harry beside me, seeing the blush spread on his cheeks and the tippy-tops of his ears turning a deep shade of red too. I giggle to myself.
"Young love" Jacob mutters.
The rest are either ruffling Phil's hair, or Harry's hair.
After a brief moment, Phil turns to Jake.
"Your turn Jake, Truth Or Dare?"
Jake doesn't hesitate to tell out his answer.
"I want dare!"
Phil chuckles slightly. Seemingly, he already considered and decided his answer to Jake's declaration.
"I dare you to post a photo of yourself shirtless"
Jake stares at Phil, wide mouthed.
"NO!" Jake squeaks, the rest of us break into fits of giggles and laughter.
"I'm not doing that!" He yelled in a squeaky tone.
Meanwhile, the rest of us were in hysterics at Jake's refusal.
After some convincing and a little bribery, Jake finally gave in, posted the photo of himself shirtless and is now stropping.
"Cody" Jake Pouts, "Truth Or Dare?"
I glance over at Cody, eager to see what his response is.
"Dare" He shrugs. My gaze darts to Jake, watching him look around the room before glancing back at Cody. Then I freeze at his response.
"I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in here"
I giggle nervously as Cody turns bright red, we all hear a loud sigh coming from him as he gets up, groaning slightly as he makes his way over to me, leaning down.
And before I had time to react and protest, he engulfs my lips in a tender kiss.