Chapter 10 ~ Harleys POV

I can't believe it... I have a brother...
It has been two days since mum broke the news to me.
Trudging my way into school, bag on my back, a mask covering half of my face and keeping my head down, avoiding all social interaction possible.
Part of me wants to search for my brother. Dad lived in this area with his wife, my step mum. So this "Jacob" fella must come to this school, seeing as it's the only senior school in the county. I hope that's the case.
I sigh, making a beeline to my next class.
Not breaking eyecontact with the floor, walking as quick as I can. But that was a mistake.
As I bump into a figure, I shakily look up, seeing who it was. Then letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I see that it was Kasi.
"Hey girl!" She beams as she looks at me.
"H-Hi.." I smile, partially genuine to see one of my best friends.
She smiles. "Are you going to Maloneys party?"
My heart skips a beat at the name.
Could that be my brother?
"Which one? Liam?" I play off, to some form of success.
"No, silly" She giggles, "Jacob"
Bingo.
I smile slightly, knowing that this is my chance to meet my brother.
So I nod my head.
"Great! Come to mine at 6pm tonight, we'll go together" She explains, I nod my head in understanding.
"By the way.." I whisper. She hears it and turns to me once again.
"Yeah?"
"Who's going?" I turn my head to the side, trying to show an actual interest.
"Oh! All of his friends like Nick, Steven, Cody. You know, all those and.." She continues to list all the people who will be turning up tonight.
But I can't help but done out when. She mentions one name.
Cody.