Chapter 13 ~ Third Person POV

Cheers are heard from around the room. Wolf-whistles coming from Jake and Phil as the two ease into the kiss, enjoying every second of it.
But there's someone nearby who doesn't agree.
Just beyond the window. Is a seeming stranger to the unknowing.
Yet Harley knows full well who this person is.
Her ex boyfriend. Her biggest and WORST nightmare.
Ben.
He's just outside the window, perched in a tree, watching the scene between Cody and Harley.
He feels the deepest and darkest anger towards Cody.
The boy clenches his fists, the fire burning in his eyes.
"I will find out where you live, Cody" The stalker whispers, "And I will kill you" He growls, seeing the two finally pull away before he jumps down from the branch and dashes into the nearby woods to hide and make his great escape.
Meanwhile, inside the room, Harley is panting gently, unable to hear much through the loud and obnoxious beat of her own heart in her ears.
Cody is proud of himself, hoping that Harley is finally able to realize his feelings after so long.
The group play a few more games, laughing, smiling, enjoying their time getting to know one another.
Meanwhile.

Take it that you enjoyed that then😉-C

What gave you that impression?😂-H

Yah! Don't avoid my question!-C

Hehe, fine, fine. I did enjoy it-H

Good-C
Well then, in that case, can I ask you something?-C

Of course you can, Code-H

Will you be my girlfriend?-C
>////<-C

Harley read the message and blushed instantly, she looked up, catching Codys eyes on her.
Making the two of them smile before she breaks the contact and looks back down at her phone, grinning.
See, the girl had already made up her mind. So, she took no time in typing her response.

Yes❤-H